Three new heroes have just arrived in Fire Emblem Heroes! Spend some Orbs on the Scattered Fangs Summoning Focus to try your luck at one of three new 5★ heroes: Karla, Legault, or the new flying Nino. As of this banner, Kaze has also been added to the summoning pool at 3★ and 4★.
A new Story Mode chapter is also available alongside the new banner. Clear Book II, Chapter 10: The King’s Demise to see the ending of the Book II story arc! Complete all five chapters to earn up to 15 Orbs, plus another five from the associated Lunatic quests.
To celebrate the new heroes and story chapter, Heroes has also started a new Log-In Bonus! As usual, we’ll get a total of 13 Orbs over the next 10 days. The June Orb Promo is also available in the Shop. It contains 21 Orbs and also 60 Refining Stones. It costs €10.99/US$9.99.
The Scattered Fangs Summoning Focus and its associated story quests will be available for about two weeks, ending on 21 June. The June Orb Promo also ends on that day.
Additionally, the Version 2.6 Update is also live! This update brings lots of new, cool stuff to Heroes, including Accessories, new Weapon Refinements, an expanded Allies menu, and more! Squad Assault 11 is now also available. Click on the “Read More” to see a text breakdown of the new update goodies.
Finally, we also get some new Quests and Special Maps starting today! Over the next four days we’ll be getting four different Four Heroes Special Maps, starting with Roy for today. Tailtiu, Barst, and Kaze are the other three heroes. Clear the Normal version of each map for a 3★ version of the associated hero, and the Hard version for one Orb.
The Yay, Accessories! Quests are also available now. Complete three different missions to obtain three additional Accessories: a Seashell Hairpin, a Mysterious Mask, and a Spring Bunny Hat. These quests will be available for a good long while, ending on 20 July.
UPDATE: Something in the update broke the current Tap Battle and all progress has been reset. You can replay the old levels, but you won’t actually get any of the stated rewards. Heroes will be giving out Orbs in compensation for this error at a later date. Furthermore, the error announcement indicated that the next Tap Battle will begin on Monday, 11 June.
Allies Menu Expansion
The Allies Menu has been completely changed and revamped! Here’s how it looks now:
Each of the three options with a green + next to it opens a sub-menu when selected:
Of all of these options, only one is actually new, the Equip Accessories option. Check out the Accessories section below for more information.
Additionally, Heroes players now have eight different Favorite options to use to mark their heroes. Tap on an ally’s heart/favorite icon on their profile page to see the new options. Within any hero-sorting menu, you can then tap on the heart icon on the left to easily sort between the eight different types.
Furthermore, you can now choose to “Auto Learn” skills for any ally with unlearned skills and the appropriate amount of SP.
You can now equip your favourite heroes with Accessories! You can view and change Accessories within the new Equip Accessories section of the Change Equipment menu.
The first time you load the Equip Accessories screen, you’ll receive two new accessories: the Feh Doll and the Enigmatic Mask. Both of these Accessories are free gifts to all players from the recent Retweet Promotion.
Select the hero of your choice and then you can swap between your Accessories to see which one you think suits them best. Personally, I really think Yune and Feh would be nice friends, so I chose to give Micaiah the Feh Doll.
We’ll be receiving more Accessories in the future via events, quests, and more, so keep your eyes open! Three additional Accessories are already available in the current Yay! Accessories Quests.
New Weapon Refinements
Both 5★ Adult Tiki and 5★ Young Tiki now have access to a new weapon, the Breath of Fog.
- Breath Of Fog: 16 Might, 1 Range, Effective against dragon foes. At the start of every second turn, restores 10 HP. If foe’s Range = 2, calculates damage using the lower of foe’s Def or Res.
Furthermore, the Breath of Fog can be additionally enhanced via the Weapon Refinery. The new skill refinery option is as follows:
- Breath of Fog: HP +3. Effective against dragon foes. At the start of every second turn, restores 10 HP. If foe’s Range = 2, calculates damage using the lower of foe’s Def or Res. If unit is within 2 spaces of sword or dragon ally, grants Atk/Def+5 during combat.
Additionally, Linde’s Aura and Merric’s Excalibur can be further enhanced via the Weapon Refinery as well. Both weapons have an additional upgrade applied to all refinements, and also an extra skill refinement. These upgrades are listed below:
- Aura: 14 Might, 2 Range, At start of turn, grants Atk+6 to adjacent magic and staff allies for 1 turn.
- Excalibur: 14 Might, 2 Range, Effective against flying units. Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1).
Special Skill Refinement:
- Aura: At start of turn, grants Atk+6 to adjacent magic and staff allies for 1 turn. If unit is within 2 spaces of magic or staff ally, grants Atk/Spd+5 during combat.
- Excalbur: Effective against flying units. Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). If unit is within 2 spaces of magic or staff ally, grants Atk/Spd+5 during combat.
Arena Assault Scoring Changes
You’ll be able to increase your Arena Assault scoring by using Legendary Heroes and/or heroes with the appropriate elemental Blessing. Every hero that matches for a given season will increase your score by 1.
This change will go into effect starting with the next Arena Season on 12 June. This season will also offer slightly higher amounts of Hero Feathers for rank rewards.
- Squad Assault 11 has been added.
- SP gained by leveling heroes has increased.
- Shards earned at the Training Tower have increases.
- Labels have been added to the Home Screen icons.
- ! icons will be added to events after an event has ended if you have not collected your final rewards.
- Future GC events will be more clear about point displays.
- Weapon Icons have been added to Bonus Unit displays for Arena and TT.
- Associated colours for focus heroes have been made clearer for banners.
- The Spd Feint bug has been fixed.