Four new heroes have just arrived in Fire Emblem Heroes! Spend some orbs on the Ylissean Travelers Banner for your chance at summoning Flier Olivia, Sumia, Libra, or Maribelle.
Feh just recently revealed these four heroes during the recent Summer Feh Channel. In addition to their new weapons, each of them also comes with a new skill, too! Check out the YouTube trailer below for more details. You can also scroll on down below for a text breakdown of their skills.
Releasing alongside the banner is also a new story chapter: Prince of Ice. The new chapter introduces Prince Hríd, Fjorm’s brother. Until now, we’ve only seen him mentioned in conversation. Complete all five chapters and the associated quests to earn up to 20 Orbs! We also get a new Log-In Bonus for a further 13 Orbs.
The Ylissean Travelers Banner will be available for about three weeks, ending on 10 August. Good luck adding some new units onto your team!
Sumia: Maid of Flowers:
- Reprisal Lance+ (Lance, Mt 14): If foe initiates combat, grants Atk+6 during combat.
- Reposition (Assist): Target ally moves to opposite side of unit.
- Close Def 3 (A slot): If foe initiates combat and uses sword, lance, axe, or dragonstone, grants Def/Res+6 during combat.
- Atk/Def Link 3: If a movement Assist skill (like Reposition, Shove, Pivot, etc.) is used by unit or targets unit, grants Atk/Def+6 to unit and target ally or unit and targeting ally for 1 turn.
Libra: Fetching Friar:
- Wo Gùn+ (Axe, Mt 13): Deals +10 damage when Special triggers.
- Noontime (Special): Restores HP = 30% of damage dealt.
- Renewal 3 (B slot): At the start of every second turn, restores 10 HP.
- Spur Atk/Res 2 (C slot): Grants Atk/Res+3 to adjacent allies during combat.
Maribelle: Dire Damsel:
- Trilemma+ (Staff, Mt 12): After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts the following status on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions: “If unit has weapon- triangle advantage, boosts Atk by 20%. If unit has weapon-triangle disadvantage, reduces Atk by 20%.”
- Martyr+ (Staff Assist): Restores HP = damage dealt to unit +50% of Atk. (Minimum of 7 HP.) Restores HP to unit = half damage dealt to unit.
- Miracle (Special): If unit’s HP > 1 and foe would reduce unit’s HP to 0, unit survives with 1 HP.
- Dazzling Staff 3 (B slot): Foe cannot counterattack.
- Staff Valor 3 (C slot): While unit lives, all staff allies on team get 2x SP after combat or after using healing Assist skills. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)
Olivia: Sky High Dancer:
- Skuld (Sword, Mt 16): If Sing or Dance is used, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3 to target.
- Dance (Assist): Grants another action to target ally. (Cannot target an ally with Sing or Dance.)
- Bracing Stance 2 (A slot): If foe initiates combat, grants Def/Res+4 during combat.
- Chill Spd 3 (B slot): At start of turn, inflicts Spd-7 on foe on the enemy team with the highest Spd through its next action.
- Guidance 3 (C slot): Infantry and armored allies within 2 spaces can move to a space adjacent to unit.