A new Legendary Hero is arriving in Fire Emblem Heroes! Prepare to meet our first blue bow user: Lucina: Glorious Archer. She comes with a new Prf bow, Thögn, and a new, powerful Assist skill as well. Check out the trailer below, or scroll down further for a text breakdown.
11 more heroes will be appearing alongside Lucina in the banner, including legendary and seasonal heroes! They are: Legendary Ryoma, Exalt Chrom, New Years Camilla, Azura, Ishtar, Legendary Lyn, Christmas Lissa, Valentine Lilina, Legendary Robin, Brave Lyn, and Bow Hinoka.
As usual for Legendary Hero banners, the 5★ summoning rate is raised to 8% and no off-focus 5★ units will be available. You’ll be able to summon for Lucina: Glorious Archer and her accompanying heroes starting tomorrow, 31 July. Additionally, If you need a few more Orbs to spend, we’ll also be getting a new Legendary Hero Battle too!
Lucina: Glorious Archer:
- Thögn (Blue Bow, Mt 14): Effective against flying foes. Grants Spd+3. If unit initiates combat and foe uses sword, lance, axe, or dragonstone, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 during combat.
- Future Vision (Assist): Unit and Target ally swap spaces. Grants another action to unit. (Additional action granted once per turn only.)
- Swift Sparrow 2 (A slot): If unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Spd+4 during combat.
- Wings of Mercy 3 (B slot): If an ally’s HP ≤ 50%, unit can move to a space adjacent to that ally.
- Distant Guard 3 (C slot): Allies within 2 spaces gain: “If foe uses bow, dagger, magic, or staff, grants Def/Res+4 during combat.”