Not long ago, Nintendo Mobile posted the trailer for their next upcoming batch of new heroes, in the Doorway to Destiny banner. This banner will feature two very powerful fighters, as well as a new dancer, all from Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Holy War (FE4), and all bringing some new skills with them.
For full character artwork, check out 4Gamer.net’s post.
Additionally, in the next Tempest Trials+, Ethlyn: Spirited Princess will be available as a reward unit, giving the game its first free Cavalry Staff user, presumably as at both four and five star rarity. For those unfamiliar, Ethlyn is Quan’s wife, and the franchise’s first Troubadour (wielding Swords and Staves at base, and promoting to Paladin in SNES days).
Doorway to Destiny becomes available as of September 7 at 12a PT, and as expected, comes with a story chapter series with which to collect Orbs from. If you have a craving for some new powerhouses, then best of luck you, Summoners!
For details on the new trio, click Read More.
Quan: Luminous Lancer, a Blue Lance Cavalry
- Gàe Bolg
- 16 Mt | 1 Rng
- In combat against an infantry, armored or cavalry foe, grants Atk/Def +5 during combat.
- Rally Spd/Def+ (Assist)
- Grants Spd/Def +6 to target ally for 1 turn.
- Draconic Aura (Special)
- Steady Posture 2 (A)
- If foe initiates combat, grants Spd/Def +4 during combat.
- Drive Atk 2 (C)
Lewyn: Guiding Breeze, a Green Mage Infantry
- 14 Mt | 2 Rng
- Grants Spd +3.
- If unit’s HP >= 50% and unit initiates combat, unit can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack.
- Glimmer (Special)
- Swift Sparrow 2 (A)
- Special Spiral 3 (B)
- If Special triggers before or during combat, grants Special cooldown count -2 after combat.
- Odd Atk Wave 3 (C)
Silvia: Traveling Dancer, a Red Sword Infantry
- Barrier Blade+
- 14 Mt | 1 Rng
- If foe initiates combat, grants Res +7 during combat.
- Dance (Assist)
- Mirror Stance 2 (A)
- Deluge Dance 2 (B)
- If Sing or Dance is used, grants Spd +3 and Res +4 to target.