If you’re keeping your eyes open on the next set of incoming Heroes units, and you’re a fan of Fire Emblem Fates, you’ll be pleased to see that the next batch of summonable Heroes is coming soon, from right within those means.
Nohrian Dusk brings to us several new units, including children of Leo’s retainers (Odin and Niles) Ophelia and Nina, as well as other popular Fates characters Silas and Flora. Get ready for some new skills, because we’re getting quite a few brand new ones.
Flora was slightly teased if you are an Android user and were able to spot her in the app awards list, but it definitely wasn’t an easy find for most.
Of course, with the new units, comes a new Story Chapter series, A Way Home, giving Summoners plenty of new chances to score orbs, should they wish to use them on this group of Heroes, or save them for a later occasion. They will both be available as of September 14 at 12a PT. Viewers who’d like to watch the Japanese version of the Trailer, click here.
To top it all off, next Grand Hero Battle has been announced, featuring Garon: King of Nohr. This will kick off on September 20, so prepare yourselves, Summoners.
For full details on the incoming units, click Read More.
Ophelia, Dramatic Heroine: A Blue Mage Infantry
- 14 Mt | 2 Rng
- Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count -1). At the start of turn 1, grants Special cooldown count -1 for each magic ally on your team (including unit).
- Rally Up Atk+ (Assist)
- Grants Atk +6 to target ally and allies within 2 spaces of target (excluding unit) for 1 turn.
- Blazing Light  (Special)
- Sturdy Blow 2 (A)
- Chill Res 3 (B)
Nina, Eye Spy: a Bow Infantry
- Shining Bow+
- 12 Mt | 2 Rng
- Effective against flying foes.
- If foe’s Def >= foe’s Res +5, deals +7 damage.
- Draw Back (Assist)
- Moonbow  (Special)
- Spd/Res Link 3 (B)
- If a movement Assist skill (like Reposition, Shove, Pivot, etc.) is used by unit or targets unit, grants Spd/Res +6 to unit and target ally or unit and targeting ally for 1 turn.
- Bow Valor 3 (C)
Silas, Loyal Knight, a Blue Lance Cavalry
- Slaying Spear+
- 14 Mt | 1 Rng
- Effective against armored foes.
- Reposition (Assist)
- Steady Stance 3 (A)
- Even Def Wave 3 (C)
- At start of even-numbered turns, grants Def +6 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn. (Bonus granted to unit even if no allies are adjacent.)
Flora, Cold as Ice, a Red Dagger Infantry
- Hoarfrost Knife
- 14 Mt | 2 Rng
- Accelerates Special trigger cooldown (cooldown count -1).
- If unit initiates combat and foe uses sword, lance, axe or dragonstone, grants Def +20 during combat, and if foe can counter, unit makes a guarenteed follow-up attack.
- After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res -7 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
- Iceberg  (Special)
- Atk/Res Solo 3 (A)
- If unit is not adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Res +6 during combat.
- Quick Riposte 3 (B)
- Def Ploy 3 (C)
Artwork courtesy of 4Gamer.net.