A new Legendary Hero is arriving soon in Fire Emblem Heroes! Tiki: Legendary Dragon is here as an Earth-blessed, armored Blue Breath unit wielding Divine Mist. Check out her trailer below, or scroll further down for a text breakdown of her new skills.
11 additional 5★ heroes will be appearing alongside Tiki, including other legendary and also seasonal heroes! They are: Legendary Ike, Karla, Bride Tharja, Micaiah, Spring Catria, Legendary Hector, Brave Ike, Spring Sharena, Legendary Robin, Jaffar, and Maribelle.
As usual for Legendary Hero banners, the 5★ summoning rate is raised to 8% and no off-focus 5★ units will be available. Furthermore, you’ll be able to battle against Tiki in a series of Special Maps to earn additional Orbs!
Tiki: Legendary Dragon and her friends will be available soon, starting at the daily reset on 28 September.
Tiki: Legendary Dragon
- Divine Mist (Blue Breath, Mt 16): Effective against dragon foes. Unit can counterattack regardless of foe’s range. If foe’s Range = 2, calculates damage using the lower of foe’s Def or Res.
- Moonbow (Special): Treats foe’s Def/Res as if reduced by 30% during combat.
- Fierce Breath (A slot): If foe initiates combat, grants Atk+4 during combat and Special cooldown charge +1 per attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)
- Bold Fighter 3 (B slot): If unit initiates combat, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack. Grants Special cooldown charge +1 per attack. (Does not stack.)
- With Everyone! (C slot): At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to an ally, grants Def/Res+5 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn.