Keeping up with the available cast of Heroes just got harder, with the addition of two new characters, and ability to recruit one pretty popular one that’s already well known.
New Heroes (Brave Redux) brings Summoners access to Loki, as well as new faces Odin and Kliff, from Awakening and Shadows of Valentia, respectively. Of course, they come with a new Paralogue entry, Brave Redux, so you’ll have some chances to score more Orbs to summon these three (or maybe some Festival stars) that much easier.
Both new Heroes come with a handful of new skills exclusive to them, so be on the lookout for some new powers, even if the units themselves don’t interest you. If you’re a heavy Arena-goer, Loki’s C Duel Infantry 3 may spark some attention, letting you score higher with those healers or dagger users.
Finally, Aversa (a Red Tome Flier) can be been spotted in two of the revealed Paralogue battle previews, implying that she’ll be joining the roster soon.
Update: The official Japanese Twitter account kindly informs us that Aversa will be arriving via a Grand Hero Battle on October 25.
Regardless, the new Heroes and Paralogue run from October 23 through until November 9 at Midnight PT, so you’ve got two weeks to do your best!
For more details on the units and their skills, click Read More.
Loki: The Trickster, an Infantry Staff user
- Thokk: 14 Mt | 2 Rng
- Calculates damage from staff like other weapons. At start of turn, if foe’s HP <= unit’s HP +3 and foe is in cardinal direction and uses bow, dagger, magic or staff, for cannot move more than 1 space through its action.
- Restore+ (Assist)
- Earthwater Balm+  (Special)
- When healing an ally with a staff, grants Def/Res +6 to all allies for 1 turn.
- C Duel Infantry 3 (A)
- Grants HP +5. If unit is 5* and level 40 and unit’s stats total less than 170, treats unit’s stats as 170 in modes like Arena. (Higher-scoring opponents will appear. Stat total calculation exclused any values added by merges and skills.)
- Odd Atk Wave 3 (C)
Kliff: Curious Spirit, a Blue Infantry Mage
- Sagittae: 14 Mt | 2 Rng
- Grants Def +3. At start of combat, if foe’s Atk >= Atk +5, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +5 during combat.
- Growing Light  (Special)
- Fort. Def/Res 3 (A)
- Grants Def/Res +6. Inflicts Atk -2.
- Chill Spd 3 (B)
- Fortify Res 3 (C)
Owain: Chosen One, a Red Sword Infantry
- Missiletainn: 16 Mt | 1 Rng
- Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count -1). Grants Special cooldown charge +1 per foe’s attack during combat. (Only highets value applied. Does not stack. Special cooldown charge granted even if foe’s attack deals 0 damage.)
- Blue Flame  (Special)
- Boosts damage by 10. If unit is adjacent to an ally, boosts damage by 25 instead.
- Atk/Def Bond 3 (A)
- Wrath 3 (B)
- Spur Spd/Def 2 (C)