The twin princess of Renais finally becomes a Legendary Hero in Fire Emblem Heroes! Check out the trailer for Eirika: Graceful Resolve here:
Legendary Eirika is somewhat similar to the Legendary version of her brother. Her promotion item, the Lunar Brace, is now a unique B skill. She also gets a special version of her own personal weapon, the Storm Sieglinde. Both this weapon and her A skill, Atk/Spd Solo, give Eirika benefits for charging into enemy territory and fighting alone. You can also see a full text breakdown of her skills below.
Like all legendary heroes, Eirika: Graceful Resolve will be arriving in a special banner with a 8% 5★ rate. The other 11 heroes appearing in this banner are: Flying Olivia, Summer Tana, Legendary Ephraim, Sumia, Bride Ninian, Legendary Lyn, M!Grima, Bride Sanaki, Legendary F!Grima, Innes, and Genny. The banner starts tomorrow!
If you need more Orbs to summon all of these characters, Heroes has you covered. New Water Blessing Quests begin today! You can earn five Orbs along with some Hero Feathers and other items by completing tasks with Water Blessed units. These quests will last for 14 days, ending on 13 November.
Additionally, Heroes has acknowledged the feedback they’ve been receiving about some games. Specifically, many players have noted the lack of new characters from Binding Blade and Radiant Dawn. FE6 in particular hasn’t seen a new summonable character since Klein appeared in the Sibling Bonds focus that started back in February of 2017!
Sadly, summoners are going to have to keep waiting quite some time for these heroes. The game announced that new Radiant Dawn heroes will be coming in January 2019, while Binding Blade heroes will be arriving in March 2019. In the meantime, any RD or BB characters we see will be seasonal alts of existing characters at best.
As pointed out in the announcement, this is because it does take a fairly long amount of time to add new heroes. Characters have to be designed, programmed, drawn, and then voiced in both English and Japanese before they can be released. The heroes coming out in the next few months were likely begun quite some time ago.
However, this is at least a good reminder that Heroes does listen and respond to feedback. If there are things you don’t like about the game or that you would like to be added, reach out to them! You can submit feedback in-game, or e-mail the Heroes support team directly via [email protected].
Eirika: Graceful Resolve:
- Storm Sieglinde (Sword, Mt 16): Grants Atk+3. If the number of foes within 2 spaces (excluding target) ≥ the number of allies within 2 spaces (excluding unit), grants Def/Res+3 and Special cooldown charge +1 per unit’s attack during combat. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)
- Moonbow (Special): Treats foe’s Def/Res as if reduced by 30% during combat.
- Atk/Spd Solo 3 (A slot): If unit is not adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Spd+6 during combat.
- Lunar Brace (B slot): Slows Special trigger (cooldown count+1). Deals damage = 50% of foe’s Def when Special triggers.
- Odd Def Wave 3 (C slot): At start of odd-numbered turns, grants Def+6 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn. (Bonus granted to unit even if no allies are adjacent.)