More Christmas Armors are coming to ring in the holidays in Fire Emblem Heroes! Check out the Preview Trailer for Gifts of Winter, the latest Special Heroes banner, below.
Three new heroes are joining us this banner: Christmas versions of Fae, Ephraim, and Eirika. As expected, all three of them are armoured units, including Eirika as our first armoured Staff wielder. Each of them also comes with a new weapon and another new skill. Scroll on down below for a text breakdown.
These three new heroes will be featured in a new Paralogue story as well, also titled “Gifts of Winter“. Furthermore, they’ll also appear in the upcoming Tempest Trials+: Life Is But Fleeting!
Eirika, Ephraim, and Fae will be bonus allies for the event, along with last year’s Christmas heroes: Chrom, M!Robin, Lissa, and Tharja. The final bonus ally is a new Christmas Cecilia, who will be the bonus unit for this TT.
You’ll also be able to earn a Water Blessing and two new Sacred Seals this event: Fierce Stance 1 and Drive Res 1. Additionally, we’ll get a new Log-In Bonus and there will likely be a rerun of last year’s Christmas banner, too.
The Gifts of Winter banner and the new Tempest Trials will both begin this Tuesday, 18 December. Good luck pulling some new festive heroes for your team and also in the upcoming event!
Fae: Holiday Dear:
- Glittering Breath+ (Green Breath, Mt 14): During combat, boosts unit’s Def/Res by number of allies within 2 spaces x 2. (Maximum bonus of +6 to each stat.) If foe’s Range = 2, calculates damage using the lower of foe’s Def or Res.
- Luna (Special): Treats foe’s Def/Res as if reduced by 50% during combat.
- Def/Res Bond 3 (A slot): If unit is adjacent to an ally, grants Def/Res+5 during combat.
- Vengeful Fighter 3 (B slot): If unit’s HP ≥ 50% and foe initiates combat, grants Special cooldown charge +1 per unit’s attack, and unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack. (Does not stack.)
- Armor March 3 (C slot): At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to an armored ally, unit and adjacent armored allies can move 1 extra space. (That turn only. Does not stack.)
Ephraim: Sparkling Gallantly:
- Festive Siegmund (Lance, Mt 16): Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). If unit is not adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 during combat.
- Dragon Fang (Special): Boosts damage by 50% of unit’s Atk.
- Atk/Def Solo 3 (A slot): If unit is not adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Def+6 during combat.
- Bold Fighter (B slot): If unit initiates combat, grants Special cooldown charge +1 per unit’s attack, and unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack. (Does not stack.)
- Close Guard 3 (C slot): Allies within 2 spaces gain: “If foe uses sword, lance, axe, or dragonstone, grants Def/Res+4 during combat.”
Eirika: Gentle as Snow:
- Joyous Lantern+ (Staff, Mt 12): At start of turn, grants Def/Res+5 to ally with the highest Atk for 1 turn. (Excludes unit.)
- Restore+ (Assist): Restores HP = 50% of Atk. (Minimum of 8 HP.) Neutralizes ally’s penalties (from skills like Panic, Threaten, etc.) and negative status effects (preventing counterattacks, restricting movement, etc.) that last through ally’s next action.
- Heavenly Light (Special): When healing an ally with a staff, restores 10 HP to all allies.
- Dazzling Staff 3 (B slot): Foe cannot counterattack.
- Atk Opening 3 (C slot): At start of turn, grants Atk+6 to ally with the highest Atk for 1 turn. (Excludes unit.)