Our next Legendary Hero has finally arrived, and she’s a Dancer to boot!
Enter Azura: Vallite Songstress, a Blue Mage Flier with a Res boosting Water Blessing. She comes with a new weapon specifically designed for her, the Prayer Wheel, what might be both a highly valuable and highly controversial dance skill in her Gray Waves, and brings the game its first blue Duel skill, in B Duel Flying 3. She’ll fit right in for your Arena team, when she is in the Bonus batch of course.
This Legendary Hero banner kicks off on December 27 at 11p PT, and wraps up on January 7 at 10:59p PT. Along with Azura, comes the usual batch of buddies available at 8%, equaling to three units per color. This group includes:
- Camilla (Summer)
- Takumi (Summer)
- Hector (Legendary)
- Nino (Flier)
- Marth (Legendary)
- Tiki (Young Summer)
Good luck, summoners!
For more info on Azura: Vallite Songstress’s skills, click Read More. If you’d like to watch the Japanese trailer, click here.
Character Art sourced from 4Gamer.net
- Prayer Wheel
- 14 MT | 2 Rng
- Grants Spd +3. If Sing or Dance is used, grants bonus to target’s Atk/Spd/Def/Res = highest bonus on target ally for 1 turn. (Example: if target already has a +6 bonus to Atk, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +6.)
- Gray Waves
- Grants another action to target ally, and if target is an infantry or flying ally, target can move 1 extra space. That turn only. Does not stack. Cannot target an ally with Sing or Dance. This skill treated as Sing or Dance.)
- B Duel Flying 3
- Grants HP +5. If unit is 5* and level 40 and unit’s stats total less than 170, treats unit’s stats as 170 in modes like Arena. (Higher-scoring opponents will appear. Stat total calculation exclused any values added by merges and skills.)
- Aerobatics 3
- Unit can move to a space adjacent to an infantry, armored, or cavalry ally within 2 spaces.
- Atk Tactic 3
- At start of turn, grants Atk +6 to allies within 2 spaces for 1 turn. Granted only if number of that ally’s movement type on team is greater than, or equal, to 2.