Four new Spring Heroes will be hopping their way into a special seasonal banner in just a couple days! Check out the Regal Rabbits Preview Trailer for your first look at spring versions of Palla, Marisa, Bruno, and Veronica.
These bunny alts are bringing some fun and interesting things to Heroes. Finally, we get Bruno’s debut as a playable character! This version of Veronica also seems to be more similar to her NPC version than Brave Veronica is. Palla and Marisa round out the banner as some interesting and unexpected alt choices.
Furthermore, we’ll also be getting a special Spring version of Loki as a Tempest Trials reward! You can see an image of her chibi sprite in the trailer as a wyvern-mounted colourless archer.
The Regal Rabbits banner, along with its associated paralogue, will start this Tuesday, 19 March. Afterward, the next Tempest Trials, where you’ll be able to recruit Spring Loki, starts on Saturday, 23 March. We should get more details on the TT when its log-in bonus starts on Thursday.
In the meantime, click on the “Read More” button below for a full text breakdown of all the new weapons and skills these spring heroes are bringing.
Palla: Eldest Bun-Bun:
- Pegasus Carrot+ (Red Dagger, Mt 12): Effective against armored foess. If unit has weapon-triangle advantage, neutralizes status effects and disables skills that prevent follow-up attacks during combat. After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-7 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
- Draconic Aura (Special): Boosts damage by 30% of unit’s Atk.
- Swift Sparrow 2 (A slot): If unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Spd+4 during combat.
- Disarm Trap 3 (B slot): While attacking Aether Raids, if unit ends movement on a space with a Bolt Trap or a Heavy Trap, cancels trap’s effect.
- Hone Fliers (C slot): At start of turn, grants Atk/Spd+6 to adjacent flying allies for 1 turn.
Marisa: Crimson Rabbit:
- Flashing Carrot+ (Lance, Might 14): At start of combat, if foe’s HP = 100%, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+2 during combat.
- Reposition (Assist): Target ally moves to opposite side of unit.
- Spd/Def Link 3 (B slot): If a movement Assist skill (like Reposition, Shove, Pivot, etc.) is used by unit or targets unit, grants Spd/Def+6 to unit and target ally or unit and targeting ally for 1 turn.
- Flier Guidance 3 (C slot): Flying allies within 2 spaces can move to a space adjacent to unit.
Bruno: Masked Hare:
- Ovoid Staff+ (Staff, Mt 12): At start of turn, restores 7 HP to unit and adjacent allies.
- Martyr+ (Assist): Restores HP = damage dealt to unit +50% of Atk. (Minimum of 7 HP.) Restores HP to unit = half damage dealt to unit.
- Miracle (Special): If unit’s HP > 1 and foe would reduce unit’s HP to 0, unit survives with 1 HP.
- Atk/Def Push 3 (A slot): At start of combat, if unit’s HP = 100%, grants Atk/Def+5, but if unit attacked, deals 1 damage to unit after combat.
- Dazzling Staff 3 (B slot): Foe cannot counterattack.
Veronica: Spring Princess:
- Veðrfölnir’s Egg (Green Tome, Mt 14): Grants Spd+3. At start of combat, if unit’s HP ≥ 75%, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 during combat.
- Glimmer (Special): Boosts damage dealt by 50%.
- G Duel Flying 3 (A slot): Grants HP+5. If unit is 5★ and level 40 and unit’s stats total less than 170, treats unit’s stats as 170 in modes like Arena. (Higher-scoring opponents will appear. Stat total calculation excludes any values added by merges and skills.)
- Chill Res 3 (B slot): At start of turn, inflicts Res-7 on foe on the enemy team with the highest Res through its next action.