Five new heroes are on their way to Fire Emblem Heroes! Check out the Darkness Within Preview Trailer below. It show the new hero Mareeta and three new alts for Berkut, Female Corrin, and Young Tiki.
As usual, these new heroes will be bringing a large variety of new skills and abilities to the game, including four new weapons, two new 4-stage A slot skill upgrades, and a few completely new skills. Hit the “Read More” button below for a full text breakdown to see more details.
Along with the new banner, we’ll also be getting a new story chapter: A Home Unknown. We’ll getting a new GHB featuring the fifth new unit, an alt for Delthea: Tatarrah’s Puppet!
Additionally, today’s reset revealed information for the new Forging Bonds event titled Power’s Den, which will feature the four new gacha units. Check the notification screen for details and a sneak peek at their new Accessories.
The Darkness Within banner, its associated story chapters, and the matching Forging Bonds will go live this Friday, 10 May. Delthea’s GHB starts just a couple days later on 12 May.
Mareeta: The Blade’s Pawn:
- Shadow Sword (Sword, Mt 16): Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). If unit’s HP ≥ 50% and unit initiates combat, unit can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack.
- Luna (Special): Treats foe’s Def/Res as if reduced by 50% during combat.
- Flashing Blade 4 (A slot): If unit’s Spd > foe’s Spd, grants Special cooldown charge +1 and deals +5 damage per unit’s attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)
- Null Follow-Up 3 (B slot): Disables foe’s skills that guarantee foe’s follow-up attack and foe’s skills that prevent unit’s follow-up attack.
Berkut: Purgatorial Prince:
- Kriemhild (Lance, Mt 16): If a bow, dagger, magic, or staff foe initiates combat and unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, unit can counterattack regardless of foe’s range and foe cannot make a follow-up attack, but after combat, if unit attacked, deals 20 damage to nearest ally.
- Reprisal (Special): Boosts damage by 30% of damage dealt to unit.
- Warding Stance 4 (A slot): If foe initiates combat, grants Res+8 during combat and inflicts Special cooldown charge-1 on foe per foe’s attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)
- Odd Res Wave 3 (C slot): At start of odd-numbered turns, grants Res+6 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn. (Bonus granted to unit even if no allies are adjacent.)
Corrin: Wailing Soul:
- Savage Breath (Colorless Breath, Mt 16): Grants Atk+3. Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+X. (Calculates X based on number of allies within 2 spaces of unit: 0 allies grants +6; 1 ally grants +4; 2 allies grants +2; ≥3 allies grants +0). If foe’s Range = 2, calculates damage using the lower of the foe’s Def or Res.
- Dragon Fang (Special): Boosts damage by 50% of unit’s Atk.
- Atk/Spd Solo 3 (A slot): If unit is not adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Spd+6 during combat.
- Sudden Panic 3 (B slot): At start of turn, if any foe’s HP ≤ unit’s HP-1, and that foe is adjacent to another foe, inflicts [Panic] on that foe. [Panic] converts bonuses on foe into penalties through its next action.
Tiki: Torpid Dragon:
- Razing Breath (Colorless Breath, Mt 16): Effective against dragon foes. Unit can counterattack regardless of foe’s range. If foe’s Range = 2, calculates damage using the lower of the foe’s Def or Res.
- Ignis (Special): Boosts damage by 80% of unit’s Def.
- Brazen Atk/Spd 3 (A slot): At start of combat, if unit’s HP ≤ 80%, grants Atk/Spd+7 during combat.
- Special Fighter 3 (B slot): At start of combat, if unit’s HP ≥ 50%, grants Special cooldown charge +1 to unit and inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on foe per attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)
- Solitary Dream (C slot): At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to only dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any ally, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 to unit and unit can move 1 extra space. (That turn only. Does not stack.)