Fans all over the internet have spotted clues on the Fire Emblem Heroes official site, regarding the potential of Mythic Hero Naga. Those fans were right, as her Mythic Banner was just revealed. Slated to run from May 30 until June 6, Summoners have the chance to score Naga, and boy howdy is she a powerful unit, stacked to deal with Aether Raid offense!
Naga joins the fray as Blue Dragon unit, with the Astra Defensive Blessing. A Dragon team will love her, as will Naga and Falchion users, but her unique C adjacency buff results in her buffing herself as well as giving nearby units a neat temporary dragonslaying ability. Super cool!
Her Banner features the 8% exclusive summoning rate on 11 other heroes, including:
- Eirika (Legendary)
- Gunnthra (New Year’s)
- Tiki (Legendary)
- Hector (Legendary)
- Lyn (Legendary)
- Fjorm (New Year’s)
- Laevateinn (New Year’s)
Good luck on your summoning session, fellow Summoners!
For more details on her skills, click Read More.
For her full artwork, check out Dengeki.
- Divine Breath
- 16 Mt | 1 Rng
- Effective against Dragon foes.
- Grants Atk +3.
- Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +X during combat. (X = number of dragon allies and allies that have “effective against dragons” within 2 spaces x3. Maximum bonus of +9 to each stat.)
- If foe’s Range = 2, calculates damage using the lower of foe’s Def or Res.
- Luna  (Special)
- AR-O Atk/Spd 3 (A)
- If attacking in Aether Raids, grants Atk/Spd +X during combat. (Calculates X based on number of foe’s defensive structures: 2-structures grants +10; 3 grants +7, 4 grants +4, 5 or more grants +1. Destroyed defensive structures are not counted.)
- Chill Spd 3 (B)
- Divine Fang (C)
- At start of turn, grants “Effective against dragons” to adjacent allies for 1 turn.