The Version 3.6 Update is now live in Fire Emblem Heroes! If Heroes does not download the update automatically, you can grab it manually from the Play Store or App Store.
Version 3.6 brings a lot of new goodies to the game. Feh announced many of them during the recent Feh Channel, including the Concert Hall, Røkkr Sieges, and Aether Raids updates. We also got a handful of new Weapon Refines and more! Click on the Read More below for a text breakdown of the update’s highlights.
The Concert Hall
The Concert Hall has been added to Aether Resorts! Once you have the update installed, you can buy it already with 300 R&R Affinity points.
The Concert Hall gives you a place to enjoy various pieces of music from through the Fire Emblem series. You can buy different songs and pose or arrange your heroes to enjoy them. Additionally, you play the music elsewhere in the game, such as on the Home Screen!
Right now, the shop contains a selection of preparation music from various FE games. You can purchase new songs for 180 R&R Affinity each. Heroes will continue to add additional songs in the future.
Aether Raids Updates
Heroes has added a few QoL features to Aether Raids, starting with map sets. You can edit up to five different sets of maps for offense and defense, easily switching between them for various seasons. Furthermore, you can even test your defenses for future seasons to give yourself a heads up!
Level caps have also been raised for all of the School buildings. Additionally, some maps have been adjusted. Due to these changes, both players must be on the same version update in order to attack, rematch, or view replays. Look at the in-game notifications for full details on these changes.
This update also included the necessary data for the latest event that will begin soon in Heroes: Røkkr Sieges. Team up with other summoners to deal lots of damage to massive Røkkr foes!
The first Røkkr Siege will begin next week on 17 June. We’ll be getting more details, and also a 20 Orb gift, closer to the event’s beginning.
Weapon Refinery Updates
Oscar, Saizo, and Kagero all got brand new Prf weapons in the latest update! Furthermore, all of these weapons can now be refined, as can Elincia‘s Amiti. Here are the details:
- Oscar: Loyal Greatlance:
- Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1).
- Special Refine: Grants Atk/Spd+3 to infantry and cavalry allies within 2 spaces during combat. If unit is within 2 spaces of an infantry or cavalry ally, grants Atk/Spd+3 during combat.
- Saizo: Saizo’s Star:
- After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-6 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
- Special Refine: Grants bonus to Atk/Spd/Def/Res during combat = current penalty on each of target’s stats. Calculates each stat bonus independently.
- Kagero: Kagero’s Dart:
- At start of combat, if unit’s Atk > foe’s Atk, grants Atk/Spd+4 during combat. Effect: [Dagger ７] After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-７ on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
- Special Refine: If unit initiates combat, reduces damage from foe’s first attack by 50%.
- Elincia: Amiti:
- Special Refine: If unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Spd+4 during combat.
- Haar and Picnic Leo have been added to the Heroic Grails menu
- The Hero Merit cap has been raised to 6,000