On Friday, Fire Emblem Heroes revealed the highly anticipated Three Houses banner, but male Byleth was strangely absent. Of course, players can receive a free copy by purchasing Three Houses, but they said he’d be available to summon as well.
It turns out the male Byleth will debut in this month’s Mythic Hero banner, starting from 31st July 2019. However, they emphasise that male Byleth is not the new Mythic Hero. So he will simply be one of the 12 focus Heroes in the banner.
They don’t go any further than that, but I’m assuming he’ll be added to the regular summoning pool once the Mythic Hero banner expires. This is also when the Three Houses banner expires, so the timing is perfect.
Anyway, you can find his 5-star skills below:
- Weapon: Creator Sword – Mt: 16, Range: 1, Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count -1). During combat, disables foe’s skills that guarantee foe’s follow-up attack or prevent unit’s follow-up attack, and neutralizes skills that grant “Special cooldown charge +X” to foe or inflict “Special cooldown charge -X” on unit. This skill can only be equipped by its original unit.
- Special: Ruptured Sky – Cooldown: 2, Boosts damage by 20% of foe’s Atk. If in combat against a dragon foe or a beast foe, boosts damage by 40% instead of 20%. Cannot be used by dragon, beast or staff units.
- A Passive: Distant Counter – Unit can counterattack regardless of foe’s range. Cannot be used by ranged units.
- B Passive: Chill Spd 3 – At start of turn, inflicts Spd-7 on foe on the enemy team with the highest Spd through its next action.
- C Passive: Odd Spd Wave 3 – At start of odd-numbered turns, grants Spd+6 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn. (Bonus granted to unit even if no allies are adjacent).