If you read the sneak peek leak of the upcoming Mythic Hero (thanks, Intern-kun), well, she’s been confirmed, in the trailer drop just hours ago, for Julia: Crusader of Light.
Her trailer indicates that she’ll be available from August 28 until September 4.
She’ll be a Blue Tome Infantry, with the Pair Up perk, and a whole set of announced skills. What’s most exciting about this, is that Julia is one of the only alts from the Judgral era, and specifically, the first alt from Genealogy of the Holy War. What’s more, is that her Earth blessing grants the Duel bonus, allowing score in the 180 BST threshold. That’s pretty big for arena-goers, having a power mage + dragonslayer that scores up in the tops of tiers.
For details on her skills and today’s new Special Quests, click Read More.
Julia: Crusader of Light, a Blue Tome Infantry
- Virtuous Naga
- 14 Mt | 2 Rng
- Effective against dragon foes.
- Grants +3 Atk
- At start of combat, if unit’s Atk is more than foe’s Atk, grants Atk/Res +6 during combat.
- Dragon Fang  (Special)
- Mirror Impact (A)
- Light and Dark (B)
- Inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res -2 on foe, neutralizes foe’s bonuses (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) and disables foe’s skills that ‘calculate damage using the lower of foe’s Def or Res during combat.
- Atk/Res Oath 3 (C)
- At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Res +5 to unit for 1 turn.
- [Cannot be used by Armor or Cavalry units.]
Her batch of fellow 8% units includes:
- Tiki (Legendary)
- Robin (Legendary)
- Gunnthra (Legendary)
- Mist (Valentine’s)
- Elise (Hot Springs)
- Ike (Legendary)
- Roy (Legendary)
Also today: New Special Quests!
Allegiance Battle Quests are now available. Play the game mode and complete the missions to earn yourself some Orbs. These quests come to a close on the 7th of September, 6:59am UTC.