Within “early September” we will receive the version 3.9.0 update.
The new feature will be called “Heroes’ Path” and will feature quests designed to help newer players of Fire Emblem Heroes get their bearings with the game, complete with some tasty rewards that even veteran players wouldn’t want to pass up on.
As well as this, the original four Choose Your Legends winners will be receiving weapon refines.
OG Eliwood, Brave Roy, Brave Lucina, Brave Ike, and Brave Lyn will all receive weapon refines for their Blazing Durandals, Geirskögul, Urvan, and Mulagir. Specific details on each refine will be given when the information becomes available.
Click on “Read more” below to read more about v.3.9.0, including information on Heroes’ Path, as well as more Aether Raids changes and new Heroes available via Heroic Grails.
Heroes’ Path rewards:
- Complete Rank 1 quests to earn 5-Star OG Reinhardt.
- Complete Rank 5 quests to earn 5-Star OG Ninian.
- Complte Rank 10 quests to earn 5-Star Eirika: Amnesis Lady (Red Tome Eirika).
- Complete Rank 15 quests to earn 5-Star Brave Ike.
- A total of 32 Orbs to be earned throughout Heroes’ Path.
Aether Raids additions and changes:
- You can choose to use twice the Aether to earn twice the Lift when attacking, in which case you will recover twice the Aether when destroying the foe’s resources.
- Healing Tower (O/D) level cap raised to 5.
- Escape Ladder level cap raised to 4.
- Up to 11 Heroes may be invited to Aether Resort.
- 3 new songs added to the Concert Hall: “Far from Arcadia” from Binding Blade, “Sweet Victory” from Shadow Dragon, and “As Swift as Wind” from Three Houses.
New Heroes available via Heroic Grails:
- Fiora: Defrosted Illian
- Kronya: Gleaming Blade
That’s it for v.3.9.0, the next post regarding this will probably be when it’s available, which should also bring information on the four new weapon refines.