Fire Emblem Heroes has now officially released the Preview Trailer for A Monstrous Harvest. Check it out below!
If you didn’t catch the news in the latest Feh Channel, this banner contains new Halloween special heroes of Ilyana, L’Arachel, Dozla, and a new special Duo Unit of Hector and Lilina! L’Arachel rides her trusty steed as usual, while the others are all armored units. Hit the “Read More” button below for a skill breakdown.
A new paralogue titled “Treat Fiends” will also be arriving with the new banner! In addition to giving out Orbs, the paralogue also gives a sneak peak at our next TT unit: Rolf: Tricky Archer.
Both the A Monstrous Harvest banner and the Treat Fiends paralogue will go live in two days on 9 October. Like other Special Heroes banner, it will be around for a full month. Rolf’s Tempest Trials+ event begins next week on the 14th.
Additionally, yesterday’s and today’s resets also brought some new banners and quests for Heroes players! Yesterday’s 18th Weekly Summoning Banner contains 5★ focus units for Amelia, Sanaki, and Nephenee. Today’s Heroes with Hone/Fortify Skills banner contains 5★ focus units for Kliff, Leanne, and Lethe.
The weekly banner will last a week, as expected, while the skill-based banner ends a day later on the 15th.
Finally, you can also earn 6 Orbs and 3★ heroes for Jakob, Seth, and Mathilda with the latest incarnation of the Three Heroes quests. These quests will be around for a full two weeks.
Ilyana: Treat Harvester:
- Spooky Censer+ (Blue Tome, Mt 12): Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3. After combat, deals 6 damage to unit.
- Iceberg (Special): Boosts damage by 50% of unit’s Res.
- Bold Fighter 3 (B slot): If unit initiates combat, grants Special cooldown charge +1 per unit’s attack, and unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack. (Does not stack.)
- Atk/Res Gap 3: At start of turn, grants Atk/Res+5 to ally with the highest Atk+Res total for 1 turn. (Excludes unit.)
L’Arachel: Harvest Princess:
- Madness Flask+ (Green Tome, Mt 12): Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3. After combat, deals 6 damage to unit.
- Rally Atk/Spd+ (Assist): Grants Atk/Spd+6 to target ally for 1 turn.
- Swift Sparrow (A slot): If unit initiates combat, grants Atk+6, Spd+7 during combat.
- Spd/Res Ruse 3 (B slot): If a Rally Assist skill is used by unit or targets unit, inflicts Spd/Res-5 and【Guard】on foes in cardinal directions of unit and target through their next actions.【Guard】Inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on target per attack during combat through its next action. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)
Dozla: Harvest Attendant:
- Pumpkin-a-box+ (Colorless Dagger, Mt 12): Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3. After combat, deals 6 damage to unit. Effect:【Dagger 7】:After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-7 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
- Rally Atk/Def+ (Assist): Grants Atk/Def+6 to target ally for 1 turn.
- AR-D Atk/Def 3 (A slot): If defending in Aether Raids, grants Atk/Def+X during combat. (Calculates X based on number of your defensive structures: ≥5 structures grants +10; 4 grants +7; 3 grants +4; ≤2 grants +1. Destroyed defensive structures are not counted.)
- Armor March 3 (C slot): At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to an armored ally, unit and adjacent armored allies can move 1 extra space. (That turn only. Does not stack.)
Hector: Dressed-Up Duo:
- Conjurer Curios (Sword, Mt 16): Effective against armored foes. Grants Atk+3. If it is an odd-numbered turn or if foe’s HP < 100% at start of combat, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 to unit during combat.
- Bonfire (Special): Boosts damage by 50% of unit’s Def.
- Distant Counter (A slot): Unit can counterattack regardless of foe’s range.
- Odd Follow-Up 3 (B slot): If it is an odd-numbered turn, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.
- Hone Armor (C slot): At start of turn, grants Atk/Spd+6 to adjacent armored allies for 1 turn.