Five new heroes from Valentia will soon be arriving in Fire Emblem Heroes! Check them out below in the Preview Trailer for New Heroes: Zofia’s Call.
The four focus 5★ characters are Forsyth, Python, Silque, and Catria. As you probably expect, this version of Catria is based on her appearance in Fire Emblem Echoes. Additionally, Valbar makes a surprise appearance at the very end, our latest 3★/4★ addition!
You’ll be able to see these new heroes in action in the upcoming Main Story chapter, Lethal Swordsman. This story continues where we left off, as the Order of Heroes desperately fights again Líf. We’ll also be getting a new Log-In Bonus and Forging Bonds at the same time.
Hit the “Read More” button below for a text breakdown of our heroes’ skills. Everything will go live next Monday, 21 October.
Additionally, if you need more Orbs to summon for these new characters, today’s Heroes update can help you out! Bound Hero Battle Revival Bartre & Fir is now live! Complete the maps themselves for Orbs, if you haven’t yet, and the new quests will also give you an additional five Orbs. Check out details in game.
Furthermore, Feh has handed out rewards for her recent Quiz Event! Log into the game to collect your reward of 10 Orbs and 5,000 Hero Feathers. Good job answering quiz questions, everyone!
Forsyth: Loyal Lieutenant:
- Sol Lance (Lance, Mt 16): Grants Res+3. When unit deals damage to doe during combat, restores 10 HP to unit. (Triggers even is 0 damage is dealt.)
- Bonfire (Special): Boosts damage by 50% of unit’s Def.
- Def/Res Bond 3 (A slot): If unit is adjacent to an ally, grants Def/Res+5 during combat.
- Bold Fighter (B slot): If unit initiates combat, grants Special cooldown charge +1 per unit’s attack, and unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack. (Does not stack.)
- Joint Hone Def (C slot): At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to an ally, grants Def+5 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn.
Python: Apathetic Archer:
- Short Bow+ (Green Bow, Mt 12): Effective against flying foes. Deals +10 damage when Special triggers.
- Moonbow (Special): Treats foe’s Def/Res as if reduced by 30% during combat.
- Steady Blow 2 (A slot): If unit initiates combat, grants Spd/Def+4 during combat.
- B Tomebreaker 3 (B slot): If unit’s HP ≥ 50% in combat against a blue tome foe, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.
Silque: Adherent of Mila:
- Melancholy+ (Staff, Mt 12): After combat, if unit attacked, resets Special cooldown of target and foes within 2 spaces of target, and inflicts【Guard】on target and foes within 2 spaces of target. (Neutralizes Special cooldown count reductions after combat, but skills that Accelerate and Slow Special are still effective.)【Guard】Inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on target per attack during combat through its next action. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)
- Recover+ (Assist): Restores HP = 50% of Atk +10. (Minimum of 15 HP.)
- Earthfire Balm+ (Special): When healing an ally with a staff, grants Atk/Def+6 to all allies for 1 turn.
- Dazzling Staff 3 (B slot): Foe cannot counterattack.
- Staff Exp. 3 (C slot): While unit lives, all staff allies on team get 2x EXP. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)
Catria: Mild Middle Sister:
- Astra Blade (Sword, Mt 16): Grants Atk+3. If unit’s Atk > foe’s Def, boosts damage by 50% of unit’s Atk minus foe’s Def.
- Harsh Command+ (Assist): Neutralizes target ally’s penalties (from skills like Panic, Threaten, etc.) and negative status effects (preventing counterattacks, restricting movement, etc.) that last through ally’s next action. Converts any penalties on target ally into bonuses.
- Atk/Spd Bond 4 (A slot): If unit is adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Spd+7 during combat.
- Aerobatics 3 (B slot): Unit can move to a space adjacent to any infantry, armored, or cavalry ally within 2 spaces.
- Spd Tactic 3 (C slot): At start of turn, grants Spd+6 to allies within 2 spaces for 1 turn. Granted only if number of that ally’s movement type on current team ≤ 2.