The next Legendary Hero has been announced, via a trailer, and it just so happens to bring back some Judgral love, with Leif: Unifier of Thracia.
Leif, Unifier of Thracia, is a Colorless Bow Cavalry, who brings with him the Meisterbogen (Master Bow) which behaves much like Reinhardt’s Meisterschwert, and a handful of unique skills, including a repeat of his signature B skill, S Drink, Atk/Res Push 4, and also, a unique personal Special skill, Njorun’s Zeal, which when procced, gives Leif a second action. He’ll also be a Water blessed “Duel” effect Legendary Hero, with the Pair Up ability. This banner will run from October 29 until November 4.
This is a Legendary Hero, of course, so a slew of other Heroes will be available in Leif’s summoning event. Included at an 8% summoning rate will be:
- Azura (Legendary)
- Lucina (Legendary)
- Marisa (Easter)
- Alm (Legendary)
- Tiki (Fallen)
- Felicia (Picnic)
- Hector (Legendary)
- Ryoma (Legendary)
- Ike (Valentine’s)
- Palla (Easter)
Leif (Fully equipped):
HP: 40 | Atk: 47 [38 + 9 from his weapon] | Spd: 17 [22 – 5 from his weapon] | Def: 29 | Res: 27
- 9 Mt | Rng 2
- Effective against flying foes.
- Inflicts Spd -5
- Unit attacks twice (even if foe initiatse combat).
- When under player’s control, unit gains: “If unit initiates combat, foe cannot make a follow-up attack.”
- Njorun’s Zeal  (Special)
- If unit initiates combat, grants another action to unit after combat. (Once per turn.) When Special triggers, inflicts “restricts movement to 1 space” on unit and Pair Up cohort through their next action.
- Atk/Res Push 4 (A)
- At start of combat, if unit’s HP is greater than or equal to 25%, grants Atk/Res +7, but after combat, if unit attacked, deals 5 damage to unit.
- S Drink (B)
- Def Smoke 3 (C)