The next Heroes banner has been announced, and it features our gang from Magvel, in New Heroes (Desert Mercenaries).
Ephraim comes in as the next Duo Hero, toting Lyon by his side. His Duo skill appears to increase the movement of adjacent (or all) allies that are not mounted by 1, which compliments Ephraim’s new Reginleif lance, which in itself, is quite the doozy of a lance.
Conveniently, his stats are revealed, so we can tell that he’s sitting on a hefty 39 Atk with which to really capitalize on his other new skill, Heavy Blade 4.
Finally, there are two other heroes to cover. The long-awaited Cormag: (a Lance Flier), is the next GHB unit; meanwhile, Ross: His Father’s Son, a Green Axe Infantry wielding a Brave Axe, joins the crew as the next non-focus 3/4 star hero.
That said, while Ross sticks around indefinitely, Ephraim+Lyon, and the rest of the crew, are available in the New Heroes banner from November 7 until November 28, so there’s plenty of time to add some Magvelian Mayhem to your roster.
All artwork can be found courtesy of 4Gamer.
Tethys: Beloved Dancer, a Colorless Dagger Infantry
Voice: Jennifer Losi | Artist: tokki
- The Cleaner+
- Dance (Assist)
- Spd/Res Bond 3 (A)
- Dagger Exp. 3 (C)
Gerik: Desert TIger, a Green Axe Infantry:
Voice: Nathaniel Lane | Artist: Suekane Kumiko
- Firesweep Axe+
- 15 Mt | 1 Rng
- Unit and foe cannot counterattack
- Moonbow  (Special)
- Darting Blow 4 (A)
- Sudden Panic 3 (B)
- Infantry Pulse 3 (C)
Ewan: Eager Student, a Red Mage Infantry
Voice: Andrew Buck | Artist: azu-taro
- 12 Mt | 2 Rng
- If foe initiates combat and uses bow, dagger, magic or staff, grants Def/Res +6 during combat.
- Glacies  (Special)
- Swift Stance 2 (A)
- Sabotage Spd 3 (B)
- At start of turn, if any foe’s Res is less than or equal to another unit’s Res -3 and that foe is adjacent to another foe, inflicts Spd -7 on foe through its next action.
Ephraim (and Lyon): Dynastic Duo, a Blue Lance Infantry
Voice: Greg Chun ( + Mark P. Whitten) | Artist: Yamada Korato
41 HP | 58 Atk (39 without his weapon) | 30 Spd | 37 Def | 25 Res
- 16 Mt | 1 Rng
- Effective against armored and cavalry foes.
- Grants Atk +3.
- If unit’s Atk is greater than foe’s Atk and/or extra movement granted by another skill is active on unit, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.
- Draconic Aura  (Special)
- Heavy Blade 4 (A)
- If unit’s Atk is greater than foe’s Atk, grants Special cooldown charge +1 and deals +5 damage to foe per unit’s attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)
- Lull Atk/Def 3 (B)
- Odd Atk Wave 3 (C)