A new Mythic Hero is swooping her way into Fire Emblem Heroes! Say hello to Altina: Dawn’s Trueblade! Altina is a hero from the past of Tellius, eventually going on to form the country of Begnion. Check out here introductory trailer below. You can also hit the “Read More” button below for a text breakdown of her skills.
Of course, many other awesome heroes will also be joining Altina in this new banner. Here’s the full list:
- Red: Altina, Legendary Marth, Sothis
- Blue: Fjorm, Legendary Tiki, Legendary Julia
- Green: Legendary Lyn, Yarne, Summer Laevatein
- Colorless: Duma, Bride Fjorm, Summer Gunnthrá
The banner and battle for Altina: Dawn’s Trueblade begin tomorrow, 28 November.
Additionally, the Grand Hero Battle for Haar: Black Tempest also makes a return to Heroes! If you didn’t beat him before, now’s the time. Both newcomers and veterans can also complete special quests to earn more Orbs an an extra copy of Haar.
Haar’s GHB Revival will be around for about a week, ending on 4 December.
Altina: Dawn’s Trueblade:
- Ragnell•Alondite (Sword, Mt 10): Unit can counterattack regardless of foe’s range. Inflicts Spd-5. Unit attacks twice (even if foe initiates combat).
- Twin Blades (Special): Boosts damage by 40% of unit’s Res. Disables non-Special skills that “reduce damage by X%”.
- Ashera’s Chosen (A slot): Neutralizes “effective against flying” bonuses. If unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any ally, grants Atk/Def+6 during combat.
- Vantage 3 (B slot): If unit’s HP ≤ 75% and foe initiates combat, unit can counterattack before foe’s first attack.
- Atk/Def Oath 3 (C slot): At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Def+5 for 1 turn.