During Fire Emblem Heroes’s 3rd Anniversary Feh Channel, we were introduced to the next batch of Special Heroes, who will be dropping tomorrow. But we didn’t have full details about their skills, until now!
For a text breakdown of the new Heroes’ skills, please keep reading to the end of our article.
“Lovely Gifts” will be around from 7th February to 6th March (UTC). As noted, Conrad can also be obtained as a 4-star focus Hero in the banner. Meanwhile, Silque will be the free 4 and 5-star Hero from the Tempest Trials+ event, starting the day after.
Additionally, Version 4.2.0 of Fire Emblem Heroes is now up. Here’s the lowdown on all the new weapon skills and refine options!
- Laslow: Laslow’s Blade – If a movement Assist skill (like Reposition, Shove, Pivot, etc.) is used by unit or targets unit, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +4 to target or targeting ally and allies within 2 spaces of unit and target or targeting ally for 1 turn after movement. (Excludes unit.)
- Special refine – If unit is within 3 spaces of 2 or more allies who each have total bonuses >= 10, grants Atk/Def +3 during combat and unit attacks twice.
- Barst: Devil Axe – Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +4 during combat, but if unit attacked, deals 4 damage to unit after combat.
- Special refine – At start of turn, if unit’s HP <= 75% and unit’s attack triggers Special, grants Special cooldown count -1 and deals +10 damage when Special triggers.
- Jakob: Jakob’s Tray: If unit initiates combat, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res -4 on foe during combat. Effect: [Dagger 7]
[Dagger 7] After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res -7 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
- Special refine – If unit is within 3 spaces of an ally who has HP < 100%, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +4 to unit during combat.
- Female Morgan: Father’s Tactics – At start of combat, if unit’s Res > foe’s Res, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +4 during combat.
- Special refine – Grants Atk/Spd +3 to allies within 2 spaces during combat. If unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Atk/Spd +3 to unit during combat.
Special thanks to u/DreadzKaiser on Reddit for sharing this information!
Not mentioned in the previous notification, but the following Heroes have been added to the Heroic Grails shop: Kempf, Christmas Jaffar and New Year’s Eir.
On top of that, Summoners can now purchase the monthly subscription for Feh Pass. All of the relevant information was mentioned in the 3rd Anniversary Feh Channel, but they’ve also added a new website where you can check out all the details.
You may also have noticed that Feh Pass has been integrated into parts of the game’s UI, regardless of whether you’re subscribed or not. The most egregious implementation is the Quests & Missions icon displaying completed Feh Pass quests for non-subscribers…
Faye: Drawn Heartstring
Type: Colorless Bow Armor
Voice: Amber Connor
- Weapon: Budding Bow+ – Effective against flying foes. If unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Def +4 during combat and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.
- Special: Moonbow
- A: Death Blow 4
- B: Bold Fighter 3
- C: Armor March 3
Rudolf: Emperor of Rigel
Type: Blue Lance Armor
Voice: Taylor Henry
Artist: Miyamoto Satoru
- Weapon: Thorn Lance – Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count -1). At start of combat, if unit’s Atk > foe’s Atk, inflicts Atk/Def -6 on foe during combat and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.
- Special: Bonfire
- B: Special Fighter 3
- C: Threat. Atk/Def 3 – At start if turn, if unit is within 2 spaces of a foe, grants Atk/Def +5 to unit for 1 turn and inflicts Atk/Def -5 on foes within 2 spaces through their next actions.
Conrad: Unmasked Knight
Type: Red Sword Cavalry
Voice: Marc Diraison
- Weapon: Melee Bouquet+ – If unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Def +4 during combat and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.
- Assist: Ardent Sacrifice
- A: Brazen Def/Res 3
- B: Wings of Mercy 3
Duo Alm (and Celica): Lovebird Duo
Type: Green Axe Infantry
Voice: Kyle McCarley and Erica Lindbeck
- Weapon: Scepter of Love – Grants Spd +3. At start of combat, if a bonus granted by a skill like Rally or Hone is active on unit or if unit’s HP >= 70% at start of combat, grants bonus to unit’s Atk = 25% of foe’s Def and inflicts penalty on foe’s Atk = 25% of foe’s Res during combat.
- Special: Lunar Flash
- A: Bonus Doubler 3
- B: Lull Atk/Spd 3
- C: Rouse Spd/Res 3 – At start of turn, if unit is not adjacent to an ally, grants Spd/Rs +6 to unit for 1 turn.