The FE Heroes update has gone live today, bringing with it the features that were already covered in a previous notification post.
To summarise, they include:
- Compile Combat Manuals,
- New weapon skills and refines for Gray, Tobin, Jagen, and green tome Olwen (click on “Read more” below for details),
- Aether Raid’s School structure caps raised to level 7, with more new music in the Concert Hall,
- Mjolnir Strike’s Dokkalfar structure cap raised to level 4,
- Travant and Itsuki are available to summon using Grails.
Other miscellaneous features of ver.4.3.0 include:
- Quest completion counter will no longer include completed Feh Pass quests if you don’t own the Feh Pass,
- “No Duo Skill Animation” is now something you can turn off or on in the Options menu,
- Stats of generic foes in Lunatic difficulties and above of future Legandary and Mythic Hero Battles will be increased,
- Support for colourless tomes has been added, with colourless tome Heroes to be added to the game from here on out. Personally hoping to see Mythic Athos.
Finally for this update, a new premium item is to be released this month: Forma Soul Packs. The pack contains the new Forma Soul item and 60 Orbs for a set price.
You can click on “Read more” below to read up on the features of the Forma Soul.
The new refines are as follows:
Tobin received the Jubilant Blade, Gray receives the Laid-Back Blade, Jagen gets the Veteran Lance, and Olwen‘s Thunderhead receives a new refine effect.
Forma Soul specifics:
Forma Souls are a new premium pack that can be purchased once (US$29.99), and new packs will be made available periodically. No specific timing is given, but I assume it’s going to be one per Hall of Forms event.
You can use the Forma Soul to add Forma units to your barracks during a certain period after the event they appear in has ended, where they will stay even after the period of time comes to an end.
Unused Forma Souls can be kept and used to add future Forma units to your barracks. However you may add the same Forma unit only once, even if you have two Forma Souls to use.
Formas added to your barracks will retain all stats, including level and skills obtained. Formas added to your barracks will lose merges and seals gained through the Hall of Forms event.
Forma units cannot transfer their skills to other Heroes of Forma units via Inherit Skill.
Forma units cannot be used to increase a Hero’s merges. However a Forma unit can receive merges from other Heroes.
You cannot turn a Forma unit into a Combat Manual.
Forma units do not have Assets or Flaws.
And finally for today, Special Coliseum Quests are now live!
These quests come in three difficulties. Complete all Normal quests to unlock Hard, and then finally Lunatic to earn Orbs, Feathers, amongst other materials.