It’s the start of another new month and we have fresh details of the next version update coming to FE Heroes. Some of the new additions were already outlined in last month’s second Feh Channel.
This is a new type of event, the first of which will begin on 15th September 2020 (UTC). Summoners can distribute “Forces” to support one of four Heroes. The more forces a Hero has, the more points you can earn if the attack is a success, but the lower the chance of success. So there’s a big risk-reward factor.
This is the game-changing feature many of us wanted, but weren’t sure if we’d ever get. Starting from 8th September (UTC), Trait Fruit will begin appearing as rewards in Arena, Resonant Battles, Mjolnir’s Strike and Forging Bonds.
For every 100 Trait Fruits obtained, you can freely select a Hero’s Asset and Flaw (increased and decreased stat respectively). Previously, you could negate a Flaw by merging a Hero, but now you can even manipulate the Asset! Furthermore, you can earn 100 fruits by completing limited Frontline Phalanx quests.
Limited-time Combat Manuals
After the version update, the following combat manuals can be compiled by exchanging Divine Codes (Ephemera 9) from new quests:
- 5-star: Quan and Performing Olivia
- 4-star: Draug, Mae, Norne, Setsuna and Tethys
Weapon Refinery Update
As Feh teased earlier, the four Brave Heroes (Hector, Celica, Ephraim and Veronica) from Choose Your Legends Round 2 will be receiving new refines for their existing weapon skills. Veronica will also be the first staff-user to receive a refine! We’ll have to wait for the version update before we find out what they do.
- Aether Raids: Bright Shrine (O and D) can be increased to Level 7. The game will also try to find you opponents who have been matched with less frequently.
- Aether Resort: New songs – “Grannvale Castle Town” (Genealogy of the Holy War), “Suspicious: Wyvern Generals Theme” (Binding Blade) and “The Path to You” (FE Fates).
- Mjolnir’s Strike: Askran Seal can be increased to Level 4.
- Heroic Grails: Summer Lorenz and Eremiya will be added.
- Allies menu: A link to “Learn with Sharena!” will be added.
After the next update is released, FE Heroes will require Android OS 4.4 or higher to run. Below that and you’ll be unable to download, update or even start the game.
For iOS users, after an update in November 2020, iOS 10.0 or higher will be required.
If you will be affected by this, please consider linking your FE Heroes account to a Nintendo Account (if you haven’t done so already), to preserve your save data. In case you decide to upgrade in the future and return to the game.
In other news, a new Voting Gauntlet has started today. The theme this time is the Brave versus the Fallen. Here are what the initial brackets look like:
- Brave Dimitri vs Fallen Berkut
- Brave Claude vs Fallen Takumi
- Brave Edelgard vs Fallen Celica
- Brave Lysithea vs Fallen Tiki
Grabbing at least one Brave Hero should be fairly simple, but if you need a Fallen Hero, there’s currently a banner featuring Fallen Berkut, Celica and Tiki. Meanwhile, you can summon Fallen Takumi via Heroic Grails.