It’s that time again, Summoners. The next batch of new Heroes is upon us, in the Judgral-themed (Genealogy of the Holy War) Enduring Legacy banner that drops in just two days.
We get to see some upgrades to the Duel skills this time around, specifically in R Duel Infantry and B Duel Flying 4, both of which grant higher score caps and also some additional stats beyond HP +5. We also have a Deck Swabber equivalent in the Unbound Blade+ sword, and the first omni-phase brave weapon with Lex’s PRF Goddess Axe. What’s more, is that Lex is the 4* Focus unit, so Summoners may have a stellar opportunity to add a mighty unit to their Green Axe Cav pool.
Not only that, but we see in the story continuation, the appearance of one of the characters teased in the Book V video, Dagr, who joins the battle with their Axe and maybe flies? As for a character we don’t see, we will soon, in the upcoming Grand Hero Battle featuring Díthorba: Cutting Knight, on February 17 at the daily reset. She’s not a very well known character, so I’ll be interested to see how she is portrayed in FEH.
Finally, this banner will feature the Spark bonus (fitting, given Azelle’s weapon) on 40 summons, so Summoners are guaranteed to acquire a character of their choice.
This banner will kick off on February 15 at 11p PT (Feb 16 for the rest of us across the continental US and beyond).
All summonable character’s Artwork, is available at 4Gamer.Net. Click the link to zip over to their site and check it all out.
Annand: Knight-Defender; a Red Sword Flier
Voice: Fryda Wolff| Art: Mayo
- Unbound Blade+
- 14 Mt | 1 Rng
- If unit is not adjacent to an ally, inflicts Atk/Def -5 on foe during combat and neutralizes foe’s bonuses to Atk/Def (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) during combat.
- Sturdy Impact
- Guard Bearing 3
Azelle: Youthful Flame; a Red Tome Infantry
Voice: Austin Lee Mathews | Art: Tobi
- Sparking Tome
- 14 Mt | 2 Rng
- Grants Spd +3
- At start of combat, if foe’s HP ≥ 50%, inflicts Spd/Res -6 on foe during combat and inflicts penalty on foe’s Spd/Res during combat = current bonus on each of foe’s stats x2. Calculates each stat independently.
- Example: if foe has +7 bonus to Spd, inflicts Spd -20, for a net penalty of Spd -13).
- Rally Up Spd+
- R Duel Infantry 4
- Grants HP +5 & Atn/Spd/Def/Res +2.
- If unit is 5*, level 40 and a Legendary or Mythic Hero, and unit’s stats total to less than 175, treats unit’s stats as 175 in modes like Arena. If unit is 5*, level 40, not a Legendary or Mythic Hero and unit’s stats total less than 180, treats unit’s stats as 180 in modes like Arena.
- Higher-scoring opponents will appear. Stat total calculation excludes any values added by merges and skills.
- Spd/Res Ruse 3
- Joint Hone Spd
Lex: Young Blade, a Green Axe Cavalry
Voice: Nazeeh Tarsha | Art: Shimomura Watari
- Goddess Axe
- 11 Mt | 1 Rng
- Grants Def +5 and inflicts Spd/Res -5 on Unit.
- Unit attacks twice. (Even of foe initiates combat, unit attacks twice.)
- Atk/Def Push 3
- Axe Experience 3
Erinys: Earnest Knight, a Blue Lance Flier
Voice: G.K. Bowes | Art: Kakage
- Silesse Frost
- 16 Mt | 1 Rng
- Grants Atk +3.
- At start of combat, if foe’s HP ≥ 50%, grants Atk/Spd +6 to unit during combat, and also, if unit is within 2 spaces of support partner and initiates combat, unit attacks twice.
- Harsh Command+
- B Duel Flying 4
- Grants HP +5 & Atn/Spd/Def/Res +2.
- If unit is 5*, level 40 and a Legendary or Mythic Hero, and unit’s stats total to less than 175, treats unit’s stats as 175 in modes like Arena. If unit is 5*, level 40, not a Legendary or Mythic Hero and unit’s stats total less than 180, treats unit’s stats as 180 in modes like Arena.Higher-scoring opponents will appear. Stat total calculation excludes any values added by merges and skills.
- Chill Atk/Spd 2
- Atk/Def Rein 3