I certainly wasn’t expecting this in the latest Heroes banner, but I’m definitely ok with the surprise, in the Abyss & Múspell banner, featuring Yuri, Constance and Hapi from the Fire Emblem Three Houses DLC, as well as the next Heroes OC in Múspell.
There are a handful of variant skills in the batch, and a heck of a lot of Canto amongst the arrivals from Abyss. New skills include Atk/Res Catch 4, A/S Far Trace 3, AR-Def/Res 4, and probably the most notable for scorekeepers in the arena, C Duel Infantry 4.
Additionally, Balthus: King of Grappling, a Green Axe Infantry (and showing off how good of a grappler he is by using an Axe…), will be an upcoming unit available as a 3* or 4* in the summoning pool. Furthermore, Aelfric: Custodian Monk, will be the next Grand Hero Battle unit, which can be earned in his respective Grand Hero Battle available on Sept 17. You can also spark a unit after 40 summons, and finally, there will be a Celestial Stone also available after 40 summons.
The Abyss & Múspell banner will kick off on September 17 at 12a PT.
Yuri: Ashen Valiant, a Colorless Dagger Infantry
Voice: Alejandro Saab | Art: Saori Toyota
HP: 40 | Atk: 39 | Spd: 43 | Def: 26 | Res: 29
- Honorable Blade
- 14 Mt | 2 Rng
- Enables [Canto (2)].
- Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count -1).
- At start of turn, unit can move 1 extra space (that turn only, and doesn’t stack.)
- At start of combat, if foe’s HP >= 50%, grants Atk/Spd +6 to unit during combat.
- [Dagger 7]
- Foul Play [Assist]
- 2 Rng
- Unit and target ally swap places.
- C Duel Infantry 4 [A]
- Grants HP +5, Atk/Spd/Def/Res +2.
- If unit is 5*, level 40, a Legendary Hero or a Mythic Hero, and unit’s stats total less than 175, treats unit’s stats as 175 in modes like Arena.
- If unit is 5*, level 40, not a Legendary Hero or a Mythic Hero, and unit’s stats total less than 180, treats unit’s stats as 180 in modes like Arena.
- Time’s Pulse [C]
Constance: Fallen Noble, a Red Tome Flier
Voice: Kirsten Day | Art: yoshihisa
HP: 39 | Atk: 42 | Spd: 40 | Def: 17 | Res: 29
- Agnea’s Arrow
- 14 Mt | 2 Rng
- Grants Spd +3.
- If unit initiates combat or is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Atk/Spd +6 to unit during combat, neutralizes effects that prevent unit’s follow-up attacks, neutralizes foe’s bonuses to Spd/Res on odd-numbered turns, and neutralizes unit’s penalties to Atk/Spd on even-numbered turns.
- Harsh Command+
- Atk/Spd Push 4
- A/S Far Trace 3 [B]
- Enables [Canto (rem.)]
- Inflicts Atk/Spd -3 on foe during combat.
- Spd/Res Rein 3 [C]
Hapi: Drawn-Out Sigh, a Blue Tome Cavalry
Voice: Christine Marie Cabanos | Art: Hirooka Masaki
HP: 40 | Atk: 42 | Spd: 26 | Def: `6 | Res: 39
- Demonic Tome
- 14 Mt | 2 Rng
- Effective against dragon and beast foes.
- Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count -1)
- At start of turn, if Special cooldown count is at its maximum value, grants Special cooldown count -1.
- At start of combat, if unit’s HP >= 25%, grants Atk/Res +6 to unit during combat.
- Atk/Res Catch 4 [A]
- At start of combat, if foe’s HP = 100% or if [Penalty] is active on foe, grants Atk/Res +7 to unit during combat. At start of combat, if foe’s HP = 100% and [Penalty] is active on foe, grants an additional Atk/Res +2 to unit during combat.
- A/R Far Trace 3 [B]
Múspell: Flame God, a Red Beast Cavalry
Voice: Jason Charles Miller | Art: Suzuhito Yasuda
- Flamelick Breath
- 16 Mt | 1 Rng
- Grants Atk +3
- At start of combat, if unit’s HP >= 25%, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +5 to unit during combat, and foe cannot recover HP during or after combat.
- If unit’s HP >= 25% at start of combat, after combat, if unit attacked, inflicts [Deep Wounds] on target and foes within 2 spaces of target.
- [Deep Wounds]
- Unit’s HP cannot be healed through its next action.
- If foe’s Range = 2, calculates damage using the lower of foe’s Def or Res.
- Rally Up Atk+
- AR-D Def/Res 4
- If defending in Aether Raids, grants Def/Res +X during combat.
- (Calculates X based on number of your defensive structures, and Destroyed defensive structures are not counted.:
- >=5 structures grants +11
- 4 grants +7
- <= 3 grants +3
- Dragon Wall 3
- Domain of Flame
- Grants Atk/Def +4 and the effect “if unit’s Atk > foe’s Res during combat, unit’s first attack deals damage = 30% of unit’s Atk minus foe’s Res” to allies within 2 spaces during combat.
- If unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Atk/Def +4 to unit during combat, and also, if unit’s Atk > foe’s Res during combat, unit’s first attack deals damage = 30% of unit’s Atk minus foe’s Res.