It’s a new month, which means another version update for Fire Emblem Heroes is incoming. Version 6.5.0 is scheduled for release on 9th or 10th May 2022, depending on your timezone.
You can find the official patch notes here, although we’ll also paraphrase them, for reference purposes.
Another six Heroes will benefit from new weapon skills and/or refines.
New skills and refines:
- Icy Maltet – Thea
- Imhullu – Gharnef
- Demonic Breath – Idunn
- Eldhrimnir – Picnic Felicia
- Kitsune Fang – Kaden
- Fell Breath – Duma
Events that start after the version update will award Divine Codes (Ephemera 5), which can be exchanged for the following limited-time combat manuals:
- 5-star: Groom Pent and Groom Rafiel
- 4-star: Benny, Ninja Shamir, Barst, Sothe and Nanna
Following last month’s update to Arena Assault, the Arena is getting a minor update. The Tactical Retreat feature, which lets you continue a win chain when you lose a match (without affecting your chain or score) can be performed up to two times.
This will go into effect starting with the season that begins 10th May 2022 (UTC).
In Summoner Duels S, your opponent’s remaining teams (the opponent teams that you did not select during the Veto Selection screen) will appear when you select which of your teams to dispatch during the Team Selection screen.
If your Internet connection temporarily fails during a match, the game will automatically try to reconnect.
The below will apply starting with the season that begins 10th May 2022 (UTC).
Two Captain Skills will be updated.
- Erosion will now disable Savior skills from triggering.
- Effulgence will also grant its effect to the captain, in addition to nearby allies.
The Favor Level cap in Favor Battles will increase to 1,900.
Duma will receive new skills ahead of his featured remix.
- A: Fury 4
- C: Upheaval+ – At the start of turn 1, deals 10 damage to all foes, and if defending in Aether Raids during Anima season, destroys nearest offensive structure. (Does not affect structures that cannot be destroyed.) At start of combat, if unit’s Atk > foe’s Atk, or if foe’s HP < 100%, neutralizes foe’s bonuses (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) during combat.
This skill can only be equipped by its original unit.
New Memento Event(s) will be added to Heroes Journey.
The Bolt Trap (O and D versions) can be upgraded to Level 9.
Two songs will be added to the Concert Hall in the Aether Resort:
- “Battle: Advance” (Thracia 776)
- “Advance” (The Sacred Stones)
The Shining Summoner can be upgraded to Level 5.
The freebie Heroes from March will be added to the Grails shop:
- Spring Luthier (Tempest Trials)
- Salem (Grand Hero Battle)
“A portion of the graphics for desert maps will be improved.”