- I'm the mod and my word is final. Don't do anything that you expect will annoy me, even if it's not in the rules. This includes looking for loopholes.
- No Outside Contact, keep the talking to the game thread unless your role allows otherwise.
- Don't directly intefere with the game if you're dead or not playing - if you're going to talk to other players or post in-thread I expect everything you say to have no game relevance whatsoever. Also, do not talk about the game to other players (dead or living) while deceased unless both of you have received a link to the graveyard quicktopic. The graveyard will contain a list of players who have access to it in the OP.
- Don't directly quote communications with the mod unless given permission. This includes your Role PM.
- Going 24 hours without a post nets you a prod. Going 48 hours without a post or receiving too many prods is likely to result in a modkill.
- Don't screenshot anything outside the game thread.
- Don't edit your posts.
- Don't post after hammer.
- If you get yourself modkilled, you lose the game and your alignment may be subject to further punishment to circumvent any advantage your death could result in.
- Have good integrity. This includes not being a jerk.
- Play to win.
- Night 0 start.
- 72 hour days, 24 hour nights. The exception is Day 1 - Day 1 will instead last 48 hours long.
- With more than 15 players alive, the player with the most votes will be lynched. A tie will result in No Majority.
- With less than 15 players alive, Majority (half living players rounded down + 1) is required to lynch.
- No Majority results in a No Lynch the first time, and a universal loss the second. No Lynch may not be voted.
- You will be told whether your action failed or not, but not what caused it to fail (as a general note, this accounts for stuff like roleblocker / safeguard / etc., a kill attempt that failed because the target was doc'd will still be considered successful). You will also be told if your action was redirected.
- Killing roles get infinite no-kills.
- LYLO and MYLO will be announced. Whether a loss is potential or guaranteed will not be.
- All players are on the player list.
- All players have a role. Roles may be wacky and/or slightly bastard.
- Players may request that any theoretical anonymous day actions be used at a specific time in advance for whatever reason (not wanting to be caught on the online list, not being available when they need to use it, etc).
- Cardflips will contain a pretty picture, player name, character name, alignment & role name and phase of death. Cardflips will also never lie to you, but they might not describe a player's role in detail.
- If your role PM doesn't say you can self-target, you can't.
- Flavor is irrelevant to alignment.
This is a Choose Your Own Role game! PM me a character (or object, or abstract concept, or whatever) when you sign up and your flavor and abilities will be based around what you chose (to a reasonable extent).
This game will start on May 27th, or later if I can't get enough players in time. I'm starting sign-ups early so I have time to design and fine-tune the set-up in accordance with people's character choices.