Welcome to Waifu/Husbando mafia! First a word from our sponsors:
Now I know that was a great video, very informative but now let's move on to the important things! First off the rules!
Rules: (Prims set)
- I'm the mod and my word is final. Don't do anything that you expect will annoy me, even if it's not in the rules. This includes looking for loopholes.
- No Outside Contact, keep the talking to the game thread unless your role allows otherwise.
- Don't directly intefere with the game if you're dead or not playing - if you're going to talk to other players or post in-thread I expect everything you say to have no game relevance whatsoever. Also, do not talk about the game to other players (dead or living) while deceased unless both of you have received a link to the graveyard quicktopic. The graveyard will contain a list of players who have access to it in the OP.
- Don't directly quote communications with the mod unless given permission. This includes your Role PM.
- Going 24 hours without a post nets you a prod. Going 48 hours without a post or receiving too many prods is likely to result in a modkill.
- Don't screenshot anything outside the game thread.
- Don't edit your posts.
- Don't post after hammer.
- If you get yourself modkilled, you lose the game and your alignment may be subject to further punishment to circumvent any advantage your death could result in.
- Have good integrity. This includes not being a jerk.
- Play to win.
- Day 1 start.
- Day 1 will be 72 hours, day 2 and onwards will be 48 hours long. Nights are 24 hours all the time. Night phases can potentially end early if all actions have been submitted.
- Lynches on Day 1 are determined by popular vote: the player with the most votes at phase end will be lynched. A tie will result in an extra 1-hour Super Sudden Death phase, at which point the first player to have more votes will be lynched. If nobody is lynched in that time period, No Majority will be reached. If a player reaches majority (half living players rounded down + 1) at any point in the day, they will be lynched early and the phase will end.
- Lynches past Day 2 are determined by majority rules: Majority (half living players rounded down + 1) is required to be voting for a player for a lynch to be acheived. Failing to reach Majority results in the phase ending in No Majority.
- Once Majority has been reached hammer will apply and the phase will end.
- No Majority results in a No Lynch the first time, and a universal loss the second. No Lynch may not be voted.
- You will be told whether your action failed or not, but not what caused it to fail (as a general note, this accounts for stuff like roleblocker / safeguard / etc., a kill attempt that failed because the target was protected by a doctor will still be considered successful). You will also be told if your action was redirected.
- Killing roles get infinite no-kills.
- LYLO and MYLO will be announced. Whether a loss is potential or guaranteed will not be.
- There is also one more new mechanic that is being added into the game but it will have it's own section entirely. Look down for more info on this. It is called "My waifu isn't trash."
- All players are on the player list.
- All players have a role. Roles may be wacky and/or slightly bastard.
- Players may request that any theoretical anonymous day actions be used at a specific time in advance for whatever reason (not wanting to be caught on the online list, not being available when they need to use it, etc).
- Cardflips will contain a pretty picture, player name, character name, alignment & role name and phase of death. Cardflips will also never lie to you, but they might not describe a player's role in detail.
- If your role PM doesn't say you can self-target, you can't.
- Flavor is irrelevant to alignment.
- The town win condition is: "You are aligned with the Holy Order. You win when all threats to the Holy Order are Eliminated." - The anony account you are playing on WILL BE NAMED AFTER WHOEVER YOU PICK FOR YOUR ROLE.
IS YOUR WAIFU TRASH? Hopefully no.
My waifu isn't trash: (Game specific mechanic)
- This is a second voting mechanic in the game.
- This is basically a popularity contest. Who's the best Waifu or Husbando?
- All votes must be done in private; via your Role PM.
- Votals will NOT be revealed; barring role mechanics which could potentially reveal them.
- Since obviously everyone thinks they are the best, voting yourself is not allowed(unless your role pm states you can).
- The player with the most votes at the end of the phase will get some special added benefit for that night only.
- This action can change based on role/alignment.
- This benefit can include but is not limited to: Motivate, Self doc, 1x announce, 1x self watch, strongarm, ninja, janitor, 1x track, 1x role cop, etc. The list goes on and not everything will be listed here but this is just for people to have an example of what the person with the most votes can get.
- Now because all Waifu's and Husbando's are fair beings, after winning the award you will not be eligible for the award for the following TWO day phases.
- Example: Player A wins the award day 1. They cannot win again until Day 4. They can however be voted still which means if they potentially 'win' the award on day 2 or 3, nothing happens.
This is a Choose Your Own Role game! PM me a character Living or fictional humanoid being that can qualify as a waifu or husbando. No trolling. I will decline anything that does not at least fit the bare minimum requirements. Your flavor and Role will be based around what you send me (To an extent.)
This is an anonymous game. To sign up, PM me or message me on Discord. DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD UNTIL I GIVE THE OKAY.
This game will NOT start until at least 1 week after all signs up have been filled. If possible I would like to start this game before August 31st though.
Current sign ups: (First come first serve; anything after 15 will be subs) (If you would like to sub just message me that you are willing to sub should someone drop out.)