Kirie

Section Moderator
  • Content count

    2634
  • Joined

  • Last visited

4 Followers

About Kirie

  • Rank
    FE Cipher Correspondent
  • Birthday 11/12/85

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Female
  • Interests
    Fire Emblem, FE Cipher, Granblue Fantasy, other video games, cats
  • Location
    Netherlands

Previous Fields

  • Favorite Fire Emblem Game
    Blazing Sword

Member Badge

  • Members
    Celica
  • Staff

Allegiance

  • I fight for...
    Jugdral

Recent Profile Visitors

2679 profile views
  1. Oooh, nice! I was expecting that anyway, since the timing is right, but it's nice to have it confirmed. They also updated their guest list a little while back to announce that Hidari will be appearing as a guest in addition to Hibiku Yamamura. Link to the stream is here for anyone who wants to watch live. It airs in about 4.5h from the time of this post. Sadly I will be out of town during the stream at a family gathering so I will not be watching live and sharing caps right after. I will, however, timeshift and watch the stream later, probably Sunday during the day, so I can still share caps and info if no one else beats me to it.
  2. Looks like we still get Leif SR today after all!
  3. Today's reveal is an R/R+ card for Eyvel from Thracia!
  4. Yep, that's how the numbers shake out. As much as I'd love a Feh, I think the last 2 colourless cards will be the two new mascots that appeared at the end of the newest Frontier Column.
  5. They were only sold at the recent Go! Go! Summer Tour! events in Japan. If you want those specific Cipher-branded ones, you'll need to purchase them from a reseller, or hope they come back at another event at some point and have a contact in Japan that can buy it for you. If you don't specifically need/want one of the Cipher ones, you can simulate something similar with picture frames or card screw cases. There are even toploaders that are made to fit two cards next to each other (I have one).
  6. Today's reveal is the cost 1 cards for Alfonse, Sharena, and Anna!
  7. Since Thracia is VA-less, I definitely see them continuing the trend of alternate art SR+/R+s for Thracia again, with the possible exception of Reinhardt/Olwen getting an (S)R+ with their FEH VA's signature (SR+ probably unlikely though I could see an R+). I'm admittedly not as excited for this set as some recent (SoV!) or upcoming (TSS!) sets, but that's almost entirely due to Fates burnout. I do think the Heroes cards should be cool, and I'm really looking forward to Thracia. >_>
  8. Bah, why did they make that stupid one letter difference between the English and the Japanese; I can never keep it straight... -_-;; One more reason to hate Kan(n)a.
  9. Disappointing, but yeah, it was basically confirmed that we'd get SRs of both Kannas as soon as they were revealed on the pack art. Any I pull are already up for trade, FYI. :UU
  10. Today's reveal is a dual reveal of the cost 1 versions of both Kannas! Most excitingly, they're placed after 50 which strongly implies that Thracia will indeed get a full 50 cards.
  11. Series 5 and onward: SR - 4 per box (1/4 chance of pulling per pack, approximate) R - 11 per box (3/4 chance of pulling per pack, approximate) + - 1 per 16-pack booster box, can be either R or SR. Pull rates generally imply that ~25% chance it will be an SR+, and ~75% chance it will be an R+. (3/4 chance of pulling per pack, approximate, for any + card; 1/64 for SR+ or 3/64 for R+) HN - 3 per pack N - 6 per pack Generally speaking, all cards of the same rarity have the same pull rates as each other, but the secret +X cards seem to be a bit more common than other R+ cards. For sets 1~4, you always got 4 SRs and 12 Rs and if you got a + card it would simply take up one of those rarity slots. The biggest difference is regarding SR+ cards; now if you pull an SR+ you effectively get 5 SRs in a box, whereas previously you'd only get 4 even if one was a +. There also used to be more Ns compared to HNs, I believe a 7/2 split instead of the 6/3 split we have now.
  12. Daily Twitter reveals start today! First up is cost 1 Leif:
  13. Seasonal livestreams generally do cover future sets, yes. Since we got our very first S11 artwork during the previous livestream, I certainly expect to see a lot more this time around as well.
  14. The Summer 2017 Livestream has been announced! It will air at the usual time on 19 August and feature Hibiku Yamamura (Rinea and Shade) as a guest once again.
  15. A bit late to the S9 party, but better late than never... All available cards are valid for either cash purchase (via PayPal) or direct trade for my Wanted cards unless otherwise stated. I may also willing to buy via PayPal instead of trade for some cards. If you're interested in anything, get in touch with me via PM or post here! Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands (Europe). I'm happy to ship worldwide. I've been trading/selling Cipher and Pokémon cards for some time now, so I'm kind of familiar with the whole internationally shipping cards deal. Looking For: S9: Celica SR+ S7 Hector SR+ Will also accept toss-ins of Bride Lissa and Necrodragon HN cards, any quantity Haves: (Always willing to accept PayPal for cards instead of trading.) NEW! Series 9: SR+: Al SR+ (on hold) SR: Mae, Conrad, Zephiel x2 R: Faye x3, Saber x2, Delthea, Zeke x2, Berkut x2, Roy, Kilmar x2, Raigh x2 Promos: Alm magazine promo, Celica magazine promo, Elincia anniversary reprint Comiket Promos & Marker Cards Black/Nohr Azura Comiket Marker Card (S3 event promo art) Tournament Promo Cards: S8: Cherche S7: Athos S4: Dark Knight Miriel S3: Oliver x11, Black Knight x8, Ike x3, Camilla x4, Elise x5, Felicia x4 Other Promo Cards: Chrom P08-011PR (Magazine Promo) Hinoka P02-011PR (S2 Guidebook promo) F!Corrin P02-010PRr x2 (S6 1st Anniversary Reprint) Cipher Lord Holo Marker Card S1~S8 SR/SR+/R+ Cards: S8: Risen King Chrom SR, Frederick SR S1~S8 R Cards: S8: Kellam, Larcei x2, Ares, Febail x2, Arvis S7: Florina, Raven, Saizo, Setsuna, Hana, Jakob, Shiro, Sumeragi S6: Lachesis, Fury, Briggid, Beruka x 2, Felicia x2, Siegbert x2, Garon x2 S5: Alan, Tate S4: Yashiro x2, Julian, Merric, Kiria, Eleanora S3: M!Kanna x2, Selkie, F!Kanna S2: Peri, Odin S1: Merric N/HN Cards: I have many Normal and High Normal cards available for all sets. I hope to make up a spreadsheet or something soon to list them. If there are any N/HN cards you are interested in in the meantime, feel free to ask! I would be happy to look through for you. Single Sleeves Available: Chrom S1, Lucina S1, Gaius, Camilla, Lucina S4, Lilina, Sigurd, Raquesis, Eliwood, Lyn sleeves, C91 Circle Pixel Lords, C91 Running Pixel Lords, C91 Character Box Lords, Altena, Alm, and Celica. Non-Cipher: I have a PAL region Pokémon-themed 3DSXL (the red one with Yveltal and Xerneas), that I'm looking to get rid of, if anyone wants that as a trade for cards I guess?