Why do moon rocks taste better than Earth rocks?

uguu

No it isn't, only babies believe that. Little babies. Who cry and wet themselves. And are afraid of dragons. Even though dragons are awesome. And think Santa exists. And think the Easter Bunny exists.

No it isn't, only babies believe that. Little babies. Who cry and wet themselves. And are afraid of dragons. Even though dragons are awesome. And think Santa exists. And think the Easter Bunny exists.

Don't believe his lies!!! Remember the moon is still made of cheese.

• 3 months later...
  • 9 years later...

It's funny because I'm also a necromancer and am bringing back this thread.

But as for the question, it's definitely because of the cosmic radiation and solar wind polluting the rock, allowing you to taste the cancer popping up in your body at the same time you're chewing it.

But the regional variants! By the American flag there's one that tastes of jingoism patriotism! But the crater ones are just depressing.

Seriously though Rex, how do you determine which threads get revived? Just the older ones, or...?

36 minutes ago, Alistair said:

But the regional variants! By the American flag there's one that tastes of jingoism patriotism! But the crater ones are just depressing.

Seriously though Rex, how do you determine which threads get revived? Just the older ones, or...?

Of course! 'Murican moon rocks are the best - they taste like apple pie, freedom, and obesity.

As for necromancy, it's an incredibly complicated formula of x=((2y-n)/(f^2+1))(l-pi), where y=mx+b, n is the number of threads on this site, f=mass times acceleration, l is length (in centimeters, of course), and pi is, well, pi. Simply plug in all the numbers, and voila!

Seriously, I just click to go to the last page on Far From the Forest, and look from there forward for something fun. Unless it's the Forum Games, where I'll just look through the pages for something fun.

Edited by Rex Glacies

necros are dumb tbh but i care enough about this topic to actually post so maybe its me thats dumb

anyway moon rocks are fucking cool because theyre fucking moon rocks but geologically theyre not super special and have no taste

sorry for being a buzzkill but you necro'd the thread so you deserve it tbh

20 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

It's funny because I'm also a necromancer and am bringing back this thread.

But as for the question, it's definitely because of the cosmic radiation and solar wind polluting the rock, allowing you to taste the cancer popping up in your body at the same time you're chewing it.

why do you think necro'ing is cool? 

3 hours ago, libtard snowflake said:

why do you think necro'ing is cool? 

Reduce, reuse, recycle. Why make a new topic if there already is one that can be brought back? Asides, it can be interesting to see how the Forest was back in its past, and might stir up memories in the admittedly rare possibility that someone might remember the topic. It can also stir up new conversations between people.

I was also not aware that such a large amount of people didn't like necro'ing. Might I then ask: why do you not think necro'ing is cool?

42 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Why make a new topic if there already is one that can be brought back? 

This is a shitty excuse as it implies every topic has been made already. Yes, it can stir up memories, but it probably won't since so few many of those people that were around in '08 are still around today. For those of us that were around during those times, it may serve as as a reminder that the topic starter friend isn't around anymore. Its not something to drive you into depression, but its not a super pleasant thought either. I can't see how it can stir up new conversation at all. Most people will hound you for bringing back a topic that is years old. 

As for my personal reason, I don't mind necro'd topic if they are by accident. I think sometimes the forum suggests other topics but can't detect if the topic is months/years old, so a user may go and post in that old topic. But you're intentionally doing it, for a gimmick. Like you want to be known for it. I think it's an immature gimmick. You are not allowed to necro in general forums because it gunks up the subforum with old topics and floods out newer, relevant ones. Its no different in FFTF as well, and it personally feels like you're doing it here just because you won't be warned for it since its FFTF. I'm a stranger on the internet, at the end of the day your necro'ing wont influence me, but I'm sure it will get on someone's nerves eventually and you won't be safe from warns. 

tl;dr, find another gimmick this one is stupid