• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Might agree with me that Berserkers are the worst class in Fates (which I believe because they have an innate crit evade penalty, which I consider unacceptable when crits are far more powerful in enemy hands than in player hands).

Just now, Glaceon Sage said:

Should know I'm kinda not a great person to ask about that, since I'm kinda biased against them in all games, and didn't use Arthur or Charlotte at all since I dislike fighters.

Heh. Tbf, I think they both suck.

Might know that the kids' paralogues scale in level according to how far in the game you are (which is very bad news for Forrest, Ignatius, and a few others).

22 minutes ago, Glaceon Sage said:

Will know I just used an Entrap staff to cheese Forrest's since it scaled into promoted enemies by the time I got Leo and Nyx paired off.

On that note, I generally don't bother waiting until after chapter 18 (that's the point when the paralogues start using exclusively promoted enemies) to recruit the children since Offspring Seals are hardly miracle workers, which they'd need to be to make up for how awful the paralogues get after the jump to exclusively using promoted enemies.

22 minutes ago, はたの 秦 こころ said:

Will know Arthur was my MVP in my first Conquest run despite I usually don't like locked axe users either.

Just remove his fortune of him.

You can't. And even if you could, his virtually nonexistent luck would still make him a huge liability. And he'd still be extremely unreliable because he can't hit worth a damn (to be fair, he has a good skill growth, but that doesn't mean much when you can't hit and kill enemies, and thus level up).

Will know that Ignatius's paralogue is very poorly designed for lategame.

Knows I didn't use Benny, so.

Just now, Levant Mir Celestia said:

On that note, I generally don't bother waiting until after chapter 18 (that's the point when the paralogues start using exclusively promoted enemies) to recruit the children since Offspring Seals are hardly miracle workers, which they'd need to be to make up for how awful the paralogues get after the jump to exclusively using promoted enemies.

I didn't manage to unlock the paralogue until that point, so.

Will know that Ignatius's paralogue has him defending a village that is under attack from Invaders, and both he and the village are way on the other end of the map, and that he's under attack from ninjas that have Poison Strike.

2 hours ago, Glaceon Sage said:

They're bland, needlessly worshipped, self-insert Sues that take spotlight away from poor Chrom.  

They also break the rules other characters in the first gen have to follow, namely getting all normal classes as reclass options when everyone else has like three options including their base.  

Therefore, both will draw my ire.

Hm

Poor chrom :(

Maybe that's why they shafted him in Smash bros HEH