• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Australian ninja. : (

14 hours ago, Ottokar said:

Pancakes? WAFFLES?! Welke onzin!

By the way, the above person is a regular Dutchman pretending to be Hittite royalty.

Excuse me, I self-identify as a Great King of Hatti. 

Please use my proper pronoun: "My Sun".

6 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

First of all, what? You live in the Netherlands?

Second of all, you don't eat pancakes and waffles for breakfast in Europe?

Thirdly, why don't you come here to 'Murica and I can show you a good pancake restaurant!

I mean, I thought pancakes (well, under the name "flapjacks") were the third most 'Murican food there was, after apple pie and bacon!

Wow, I thought that was pretty common knowledge.

We don't eat pancakes and waffles for breakfast because we don't (typically) stuff our faces with unhealthy sweet food for breakfast!

It's a deal! So I'm going to the US and you're taking me to an American pancake restaurant, then you come to the Netherlands and I take you to a Dutch pancake restaurant (or the other way around)?

Pancakes are pretty worldwide food, but every place has a different way of preparing them (and they're all inferior to the Dutch way), so I'd love trying new ones out!

Edited by Hattusili I

In the 8th century, the Holy See fabricated a lie known as the Donation of Constantine to grant the Pope greater legal power. Some major political events of this time (such as the crowning of Pepin the Short as King of the Franks and the crowning of Charlemagne as Holy Roman Emperor) were founded on this lie.

Edited by Hattusili I

Probably exists.

12 hours ago, Hattusili I said:

Wow, I thought that was pretty common knowledge.

We don't eat pancakes and waffles for breakfast because we don't (typically) stuff our faces with unhealthy sweet food for breakfast!

It's a deal! So I'm going to the US and you're taking me to an American pancake restaurant, then you come to the Netherlands and I take you to a Dutch pancake restaurant (or the other way around)?

Pancakes are pretty worldwide food, but every place has a different way of preparing them (and they're all inferior to the Dutch way), so I'd love trying new ones out!

It likely is common knowledge, but I simply didn't know because... I didn't know.

Fair enough. Probably one of the reasons for the obesity epidemic over here.

Yup! Depends on who arrives in the other country first.

12 hours ago, Hattusili I said:

In the 8th century, the Holy See fabricated a lie known as the Donation of Constantine to grant the Pope greater legal power. Some major political events of this time (such as the crowning of Pepin the Short as King of the Franks and the crowning of Charlemagne as Holy Roman Emperor) were founded on this lie.

Oh oh oh I knew that already! Woo! A winner is me!

Just now, Rex Glacies said:

Knows there are an infinite amount of things that should be done rather than wasting time on this forum.

Also knows that it is too much fun to be posting in this forum.

Just now, Rex Glacies said:

Knows there are an infinite amount of things that should be done rather than wasting time on this forum.

Also knows that it is too much fun to be posting in this forum.