• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Knows this place suffers from the world spell: Delayed Echo, which causes spoken words or phrases to cast a shadow clone of themselves after a short interval. Very useful for casting multiple spells, particularly the expensive, large ones (you can imagine the wonderful chaos of casting branching spells with a Brave Tome), but it does have the unfortunate quality of being uncertain, so preparations are necessary; if anything, make sure your party has immunity to the magic you're planing to cast or you don't plan to move your friends into the AoE range for the spell so they won't get caught on the effect.

15 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Dear god NO!

Should know that I actually hate talking and find solace in my keyboard.

did I forget to say "for my amusement"? don't worry, i'll make you shine as a proper heroine^^

we really just need to find something you'll love to talk about c;

Posted merely a few

23 minutes ago, ___ said:

Knows this place suffers from the world spell: Delayed Echo, which causes spoken words or phrases to cast a shadow clone of themselves after a short interval. Very useful for casting multiple spells, particularly the expensive, large ones (you can imagine the wonderful chaos of casting branching spells with a Brave Tome), but it does have the unfortunate quality of being uncertain, so preparations are necessary; if anything, make sure your party has immunity to the magic you're planing to cast or you don't plan to move your friends into the AoE range for the spell so they won't get caught on the effect.

did I forget to say "for my amusement"? don't worry, i'll make you shine as a proper heroine^^

we really just need to find something you'll love to talk about c;

There isn't a whole lot that I can talk about for that long.