• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Emerson said:

Will know I feel bad laughing at this because it's probably some fifth grader who's never done team building in their life trying to use their favorite Pokemon and it's evolutions in OU.

[skill activation noise]

50px-Savage_Blow_3.png  Either that or it's Nym on a off day.

No. I'd say Nym on an off day would do better than this guy. I mean, spamming water moves on a Gastrodon that was known to have Storm Drain? Really??? There's honestly no excuse for the second and third instances. And having his Vaporeon stay in on a Gastrodon it couldn't really touch (not that the rest of his team did much better). Not to mention the move sets looked more like a noob built them (Overheat and Hyper Beam on the same set? Really?). By the way, this was on the low ladder.

Will know this replay contains Mummies (and other dumb stuff):

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-85539352

35 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

I'd say Nym on an off day would do better than this guy.

Oh I know, I was just joking around, hopefully obviously. I was tempted to leave out the on a bad day part but I decided to be a little less... mean.

Will know I'm cringing super hard at my usage of random poor Shakespearean english from a year ago.

24 minutes ago, Emerson said:

Is damn right. No chuuni is safe from my gaze! I'll love them all with my Heart of Golden Passion!

I suppose you've watched that, then, if you know who she is ("that" referring to Love, Chunibyo, & Other Delusions).

Will know that Abomasite, Bruxish and Cameruptite all got hit with the QB hammer (regarding NU).

2 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

I suppose you've watched that, then, if you know who she is ("that" referring to Love, Chunibyo, & Other Delusions).

I've seen it, too. It's one of the best rom-com anime in recent memory.

On topic: Has cute fanart of Ophelia for a profile picture.

4 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

I've seen it, too. It's one of the best rom-com anime in recent memory.

I haven't seen it yet but i will eventually as part of the KyoAni marathon i'm doing with a friend. Hopefully it's as good as My Bride is a Mermaid and Yamada's First Time (currently my top 2 favorite anime rom-coms)

On topic: Really doesn't like FE Fates, at the very least, character and story-wise (with some exceptions).

Edited by Armagon

Has good taste in music (referring to the Hypnos battle theme, also listening to that again brings back the nightmares i had from that fight, boi i sure do love status effect spam)