• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Smug avatar drinking tea.

On 7/15/2018 at 6:10 PM, Pengaius said:

also what noob, what thread and why

A guy by the name of Diogo Jorge. He's adamant about his views about guys like Marcus, Lyn, Hector, and Rebecca, no matter how wrong they are. What he's said about each of them, and his claims of "you think that way because you didn't use them properly", is pretty much why I at least am calling Diogo a noob.

9 minutes ago, Just call me AL said:

A guy by the name of Diogo Jorge. He's adamant about his views about guys like Marcus, Lyn, Hector, and Rebecca, no matter how wrong they are. What he's said about each of them, and his claims of "you think that way because you didn't use them properly", is pretty much why I at least am calling Diogo a noob.

Is correct on all of these 

58 minutes ago, Just call me AL said:

And he has the audacity to claim that he's been playing the game since launch. Ha! What self-styled arrogance!

Knows that Wolf is back.

1 hour ago, Just call me AL said:

34 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

And he has the audacity to claim that he's been playing the game since launch. Ha! What self-styled arrogance!

These are perfect examples of why I think the Fire Emblem fanbase is the worst fanbase in existence.

Has justified my opinions about the FE fanbase for me.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Has opinions that even if we disagree with, we should respect(this isn't a bad fan base, per say, just some people are kind of annoying like me)