Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Is possibly correct.

Meh, too lazy to check if it's on Netflix.

Actually, I've watched Netflix back when I was in Colorado, and it was on there, albeit only the first 2 seasons. There's also World of Winx and Pop Pixie, if you're interested.

Did not have an extremely unlucky summoning spree at the beginning of the new event in one of the games he plays.

Edited by Shadow Mir

Should know I know.

8 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

Actually, I've watched Netflix back when I was in Colorado, and it was on there, albeit only the first 2 seasons. There's also World of Winx and Pop Pixie, if you're interested.

Did not have an extremely unlucky summoning spree at the beginning of the new event in one of the games he plays.

Huh, nice.

I've heard that the first 2 seasons are really hard to find, and IIRC, the rest of the seasons (well, the ones that are dubbed) are probably on Nickelodeon's website.

Most likely doesn't know that the average BS quotient of a human is very similar to the Topographical Returning Oxidant Legitimative Light constant, which in turn about equals the mass of the Worst Evident Index Rectum Detractor, built by a certain doctor Peter Enis in the year twelfth-hundred forty.
Might know that the above is all made up. Hopefully.

Birthday is one day earlier but seven years later than mine.

Didn't just have a thought about how Planet Mira in Xenoblade Chronicles X could potentially be the Xenoblade version of the Imaginary Number Domain from the Xenosaga Trilogy.

Didn't just have a thought about how Planet Mira in Xenoblade Chronicles X could potentially be the Xenoblade version of the Imaginary Number Domain from the Xenosaga Trilogy.

JIMM9az.png

(I was waiting until i double posted so i could edit the second post and make this JoJoke)

Edited by Armagon