Mistakes or errors on the site

VincentASM

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pablo does not die in Ch10. He appears as boss in Ch10, but he survives that battle, and if you take long enough in Ch13, he shows up as a reinforcement. I can confirm this; there is no error.

Edited by Othin

Hmmm, It must happen really late which is wierd because that Chapter can be completed really fast, even for beginners. FE8 is my 1st FE, and the first time I played I missed Cormag because I beat that Chapter too fast.

FE10's BEXP rewards have at least one error.

The site says for 1-6 that the turn limit is 15 turns and the reward is 400 BEXP maximum for Easy/Normal, I finished beneath 15 turns (Something around 14 or 13) and my BEXP reward was 700 as pictured here.

2nghlzc.png

Another error is 1-5, a survival mission that lasts 6 turns, is said to have a reward of 100 BEXP for clearing it in 10 turns.

I'm sure any efficient speed runners are already aware of the correct BEXP rewards, just figured I would point out the site isn't correct

Clearing it a turn later than that result screen still gave a 700 BEXP reward.

2 Turns after that, Turn 15 overall still produced the 700 BEXP reward, So I think we can safely assume the reward for E/N is 700

The turn after that, Turn 16 overall And the reward is still 700 BEXP.

Turn 8 of Stage 2, so turn 17 overall 700 BEXP reward.

Turn 9 of Stage 2, so turn 18 overall 700 BEXP reward.

Turn 10 of Stage 2, so Turn 19 overall 700 BEXP reward.

Turn 11 Stg.2, 20 overall, 700 BEXP

Turn 12 Stg.2, 21 overall, 700 BEXP

Turn 13 Stg.2, 22 overall, 700 BEXP

Turn 14 Stg.2, 23 overall, 700 BEXP

Turn 15 Stg.2, 24 overall, 700 BEXP

Turn 16 Stg.2, 25 overall, 500 BEXP

So now the test is, Does Stg.1's turn counter have any influence on Stg. 2? And is the reward any different? On this run I finished Stg.1 in 9 turns, and Stg.2 in 4. For a total of 13.

Okay, I just completed 1-6 with cheats on for a 3 turn clear, and the reward was still 700 BEXP. So I think it's safe to say that the Stg.1 Turn count doesn't make a difference when it comes to rewards by doing it faster. I don't think it matters for later either, since 25 seems an odd place to change BEXP rewards, usually it would be a 26.

So I think the '15 Turn Clear' is only in relative to Stage 2, and this should be more clearly labeled because, IIRC, in FE9, the Multi-Stage chapter actually counted every turn towards the BEXP reward

Edited by Onmi

It's a rout mission on Easy.

Then shouldn't it be labeled as such? I mean we have other similar "Easy Mode only" tags. Also I'm thinking maybe Stg.1 does count towards the time total, I only say this because I was checking Fedules LP and he took 40 turns overall on 1-6, but only 9 turns in Raise the Standard.

In the Class page on the Awakening that said Master Lord as Great Lord that should be changed to Master Lord.

http://serenesforest.net/fe13/class.html

Actually, Vincent is correct here.

Master Lord has been used as the Japanese name for the promoted Lord class in FE6, FE8, and FE13. FE8, the only one of those three to be localized thus far, translated the class as Great Lord. So it can be reasonably inferred that NOA classified "Great Lord" as the localized version of "Master Lord", and therefore "Great Lord" is the correct name to use on an English site until we hear otherwise.

It's the same as with other classes. For example, the Myrmidon class is listed in the Japanese version as "Sword Fighter". But it's always been called "Sword Fighter" in Japanese but changed to "Myrmidon" in the American version, so it only makes sense for us to call it "Myrmidon" here instead of "Sword Fighter". Same with Sister --> Cleric and Valkyria --> Valkyrie.

Edited by Othin

In the FE5 Epilogues section

http://www.serenesforest.net/fe5/script_C.html

Seiram - The Dark Magician

After the war, Salem retired to a small rural village and began writing memoirs of his life. His documents proved to be valuable resources for future historians to understand what the Lopto Church was really like.

That Seiram should be changed to Salem.

FE8, the only one of those three to be localized thus far, translated the class as Great Lord. So it can be reasonably inferred that NOA classified "Great Lord" as the localized version of "Master Lord", and therefore "Great Lord" is the correct name to use on an English site until we hear otherwise.

Screenshot to support his point:

GreatLordMasterLord.png

inb4 "Master Road".

Edited by shadowofchaos

Actually, Vincent is correct here.

Master Lord has been used as the Japanese name for the promoted Lord class in FE6, FE8, and FE13. FE8, the only one of those three to be localized thus far, translated the class as Great Lord. So it can be reasonably inferred that NOA classified "Great Lord" as the localized version of "Master Lord", and therefore "Great Lord" is the correct name to use on an English site until we hear otherwise.

And what about Hector's promoted lord class in FE7, his Promoted Lord Class was called "Great Lord" and his class was never said Master Lord in the Japanese version of FE7.

Well, it wouldn't be the first time NOA has used one class name for two different classes.

The Sister class in FE8 and the Cleric class in FE9/10 are both called "Cleric".

Similarly, the Valkyria class in FE7/8 and the Valkyrie class in FE9 are both called "Valkyrie".

Well, it wouldn't be the first time NOA has used one class name for two different classes.

The Sister class in FE8 and the Cleric class in FE9/10 are both called "Cleric".

Similarly, the Valkyria class in FE7/8 and the Valkyrie class in FE9 are both called "Valkyrie".

So should we better off make a forum about discussing about the Master Lord/Great Lord changes in Kakusei for the Site to see what anyone sthink we should let it called Master Lord or Great Lord until the Localized Version comes out?

And plus, we definitly saw that Krom's (if its possible if its dismounted) and Roy's Master Lord class isn't a Mounted Class and Eirika's and Ephraim's Master Lord/Great Lord class is a Mounted Class and Hector's Great Lord class isn't a Mounted Class also.

Edited by King Marth 64

Nah, I don't think it's really necessary. I have a feeing most people won't be bothered about which name I use, as long as they're both right ^^

I definitly saw someone added the Kakusei info in the Great Lord page in the FE Wiki yesterday which that is for Master Lord class which it was confirmed in the trailer.

I think he/she might have gottened that from the FE13 Class Section by Mistake.

Edited by King Marth 64

I definitly saw someone added the Kakusei info in the Great Lord page in the FE Wiki yesterday which that is for Master Lord class which it was confirmed in the trailer.

I think he/she might have gottened that from the FE13 Class Section by Mistake.

Okay? The fact that FE Wiki inconsistently jumps between using direct translations and localized names is not the concern of this site's content. They're free to work through their mess however they wish to.

The official localization for the class "Master Lord" is Great Lord. It would be foolish for this site to ignore this. It would be just as foolish to ignore it based on the fact that Great Lord is also the localization of the class known in Japanese as "Great Lord" (Hector's promotion).

http://www.serenesfo...e5/recruit.html

The Ralph's and Galzus's class said Mercenary in the FE5 Recruitment List, but they are spose to be Hero or Forrest since Mercanaries don't appear in the Jugdral series.

And plus, I found more images of the characters of the Berwick Saga from the official site, you can add them to the Berwick Saga section:

http://www.enterbrain.co.jp/game_site/berwicksaga/

Edited by King Marth 64