Mistakes or errors on the site

VincentASM

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally had time to look into Fa's movement type for FE6 (reported ages ago) and updated the FE6 terrain page. Mamkutes indeed have their movement type, although it only differs from the other types in 2 or 3 situations.

Thanks to everyone for continuing to report mistakes. I'll try and get around to them eventually, but it might take a long time, so please bear with me ^^;;;

This is rather trivial, but hey, it is technically a mistake or error:

In the Skills List for Path of Radiance, the Steal skill has "thieves and assassins" under the "characters" column. Again, this is rather trivial, but one can make a point in that certain Ravens have the steal skill(specifically those in Chapter 13: A Guiding Wind).

Don't those Ravens have it as a citizen skill, though?

Indeed, it does show up as a citizen skill. Although the list is deceiving in that matter, since the list only has "steal" as a class skill. Since it does appear as a citizen skill on select Ravens, would it not be appropriate to either A) include Ravens in the "Characters" column, or B) add another "Steal" row, yet specify it as a Citizen(rather than Class) skill specifically for the ravens? I know this is trivial, but the list really is leaving off an important member of the list, in my opinion.

Indeed, it does show up as a citizen skill. Although the list is deceiving in that matter, since the list only has "steal" as a class skill. Since it does appear as a citizen skill on select Ravens, would it not be appropriate to either A) include Ravens in the "Characters" column, or B) add another "Steal" row, yet specify it as a Citizen(rather than Class) skill specifically for the ravens? I know this is trivial, but the list really is leaving off an important member of the list, in my opinion.

While we're at it, if a sage gains Knife by promotion, it's a Citizen skill. It's only a Class skill if he or she already has it, like with Bastian and Calill.

Thracia Chapter 11x: マーダーホレス

This should be Murder Holes. The chapter layout makes this entirely obvious, with the two columns of ranged attackers actually boxed off in, wait for it, murder holes, ready to rain death down on you as you press through single file.

I can't find a reference, but Firelizard mentions this in his script translation:

(Note: Murder Hollace is a plan where you trap yourselves and the enemy in a

single room and fight them to the death. Since there's no escape, you have no

choice but to keep fighting until either your side or the enemy side has been

completely decimated. Hence the name, "Murder" Hollace.)

Which sounds slightly different to the strategy you mentioned. Additionally, I realise IS isn't always good with their English, but ホレス can't typically be translated as "Holes".

That's a minor oversight, due to FE9 naming her Secilia. I'm not sure if I'm up for rearranging all the FE6 characters to make up for it ^^;;;

EDIT

Hero (F) has max 25 CON, while Hero (M) has max 20 CON. Aren't they both meant to be 25?

Not quite, Hero (F) is unused in this game, so a little discrepancy shouldn't be too unexpected.

EDIT2

I believe I've fixed every issue up to this point, except for:

• FE6 desert map Silence location -VanguardRaven
  • FE6 forum description
  • FE8 misaligned arrows in class page -Seiglia
  • Fa's movement type -Narga_Rocks
  • Astram's post-recruitment convo in FE11 -Big Klingy
  • Castor's support bonus in FE11 -eclipse
  • Merlinus average stats -Yui
  • FE6 supports with incorrect titles -Charpig
  • FE10 mixed up bow icons -deranger (this is what I get for not playing FE10)
  • FE10 Laguz transformation -Red Fox of Fire
  • FE10 mixed up skill icons -Darros
  • Sephiran and Zelgius article fixup -Kizarime (guest)
  • FE12 battle preparations doesn't fully loop- nocturnal YL
  • FE6 artwork, shift Cecilia back up -_M_

(Whoops, this list is getting a bit big)

EDIT3

Not quite sure why, but three characters (Castor, Wendell and Rickard) receive a support bonus from Marth beyond what I listed previously.

Edited by VincentASM

The list is big? Let me make it bigger!

FE12 downloadable content

http://serenesforest.net/fe12/dlc.html

I guess the describtion of the Bond Drop isn't quite complete. There are possibly more exceptions than are listed here.

I've found that giving this item to Merric will not cause Merric and Linde 1~3 to appear; you have to give this item to Linde to view them.

Shiida and Ogma will only be unlocked if the item is given to Ogma.

I'm guessing that this may have to do with single-direction supports, where the item needs to be given to the one who gets supported by others.

Edited by nocturnal YL

To be honest, it seems way too tedious to figure out all the exceptions to the Bond Drop and I can't really see any reasoning behind them (maybe it's a bug?).

One curious exception I encountered was (and this is from memory, so might be wrong/different) that My Unit and Katarina's conversations are only unlocked to conversation 2 in one of the scenarios. To get conversation 3, you need to build up support points from zero.

I'm currently using the item to unlock conversations in FE12 (use it, start the game, suspend, load from before the item is used, repeat these steps), so maybe I can take a look into these.

I have made the conversations of my regularly-used units (including My Unit and Katarina) appear naturally though, so I can't really help to see what would happen for about 15 of the units.

I suppose the method isn't the issue. I'm just wondering how much use the list will be. Oh well, I guess I'll give it a go.

If you want, you send me some samples in the following format:

User	Partners
Marth	Chris	Shiida

(Make sure to hit tab between each character. If tabbing is inconvenient, you can use a different seperator)

I don't need a lot right now, so around 10 would be fine. If I need more, I'll give you a shout ^^

Edited by VincentASM

Here you go:

User	Partners
Palla	Chris	Minerva
Catria	Chris	Minerva	Palla
Est	Chris	Abel	Minerva	Palla	Catria
Abel	Chris	Est
Belf	Chris	Sirius
Leiden	Chris	Robert
Robert	Chris	Leiden
Sirius	Chris
Sheema	Chris	Samson
Samson	Chris	Sheema
Warren	Chris
Samto	Chris

Here you go:

User	Partners
Palla	Chris	Minerva
Abel	Chris	Est
Belf	Chris	Sirius
Leiden	Chris	Robert
Robert	Chris	Leiden
Sirius	Chris
Sheema	Chris	Samson
Samson	Chris	Sheema
Warren	Chris
Samto	Chris

Thanks! I've gathered all the appropriate data on my side as well. I'll make a proper page soon, but for now, this is what I've got for the conversations unlocked by using the Bond Drop:

User	Partners
Marth	Chris	Shiida
Chris	Marth	Ryan	Luke	Rody	Katarina*
Luke	Chris	Rody
Rody	Chris	Luke	Cecil
Cecil	Chris	Rody	Katarina
Gordin	Chris	Jeorge	Ryan
Ryan	Chris	Gordin
Draug	Chris
Arran	Chris
Malliesia	Chris	Shiida
Warren	Chris
Cord	Chris	Bord
Linde	Chris	Merric
Palla	Chris	Minerva
Bord	Chris	Cord
Julian	Chris
Matthis	Chris
Wrys	Chris
Ogma	Chris	Shiida
Yumina	Chris	Yubello
Yubello	Chris	Yumina
Sirius	Chris
Castor	Chris
Shiida	Chris	Marth
Barst	Chris
Rickard	Chris	Julian
Frey	Chris
Norne	Chris
Samto	Chris
Wendell	Chris
Caesar	Chris	Radd
Radd	Chris	Caesar
Nabarl	Chris
Feena	Chris	Nabarl
Cain	Chris
Bantu	Chris	Tiki
Roger	Chris
Jeorge	Chris	Gordin	Astram
Minerva	Chris	Michalis
Etzel	Chris
Merric	Chris
Ellerean	Chris
Dice	Chris	Maris
Maris	Chris	Dice
Horace	Chris
Jake	Chris
Darros	Chris
Robert	Chris	Leiden
Belf	Chris	Sirius
Leiden	Chris	Robert
Beck	Chris
Athena	Chris
Xane	Chris
Tiki	Chris	Bantu
Dolph	Chris
Abel	Chris	Est
Macellan	Chris
Astram	Chris	Midia	Jeorge
Katarina	Chris	Cecil
Tomas	Chris
Sheema	Chris	Samson
Samson	Chris	Sheema
Frost	Chris
Roshea	Chris	Vyland
Vyland	Chris	Roshea
Sedgar	Chris	Wolf
Wolf	Chris	Sedgar
Midia	Chris	Astram
Ymir	Chris
Michalis	Chris	Minerva
Nagi	Chris

*Only unlocks conversations 1-2

Edited by VincentASM

This technically isn't an 'error' per-se, but I do believe that FE2 should have something about Megaquake somewhere. Unless I missed it, it's not anywhere. Doma and one of the Ch 4 Exorcists can use it (Dolk, I think), and it is rather threatening.

I think this has been brought up somewhere, but I can't recall at the time.

Edited by Luka Megurine

Guest Guest

Hi

Fire Emblem 4 Swords

I'm not absolutely sure, but I think the Tilfing gives the Live skill, not Prayer skill.