Mistakes or errors on the site

VincentASM

For the June 7th DLC description, it says Krom decides to give a hand to Roy to defeat Ike's army, but it is also supposed to be on the radiance side, and Krom helped Roy on the 17th to get Elincia, didn't he?

This could be a typo or Nintendo doing something less intelligent.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, that's a typo.

I actually fixed it, but for some weird reason my editor screwed up the text and I tried to fix it, accidentally reverting it back to my original mistake >___<

I am not sure if this is necassary but, the main page of SF.net hasn't been updated and it didn't show about the news about Background for Kakusei from Fire Emblem World and should we might need to change some of the characters' names or just add the official Japanese names like Krom to Chrom, Sumia to Smia, Emelina to Emerina, Frederick to Frederik, Mariabel to Mariabell, and Vake to Wyck to make sure they're official also in here until the official localized names confirms: http://serenesforest.net/fe13/character.html

Actually the site was updated yesterday or today--you may need to refresh your page ^^

Also, I'm not planning on using Nintendo of Japan's spellings. If I'm going to change the names, it's going to be when the English version is released.

Actually the site was updated yesterday or today--you may need to refresh your page ^^

Also, I'm not planning on using Nintendo of Japan's spellings. If I'm going to change the names, it's going to be when the English version is released.

I did refresh the main page and it looked the same from two days.

Ok, maybe just add the names from Nintendo of Japan as the note instead to make sure?

Edited by King Marth 64

Whoops, I meant the FE13 front page has been updated. I don't bother updating the main page that often, since I assume most people will know I'm still regularly working on FE13 content ^^

Yeah, I'll likely add a name chart when I have time. It should be quite interesting especially if Awakening is announced during E3 *crosses fingers*

I am not too sure if this is a mistake, but in the Gaiden character introduction page, I saw that Cliff's and Silk's portrait looks alot different from the game?

http://www.serenesfo...t/fe2/char.html

But I manage to captured their portrait from the game from my Jnes.

Here are the differences that I got:

Cliff''s portrait from the game and the other one in this site is using.

• His hair color looks like Orange than Brown.
  • His shirt looks like light green and his shirt in the game looks little bit darker in the game.

Silk''s portrait from the game and the other one in this site is using.

• Her hair color looks like Dark Purple than Light Purple.

By the way, how did Cliff's and Silk's portrait look alot different, was it a mistake or was it an another alternate portrait like Alm's, Cellica's, and Dyute's?

Edited by King Marth 64

Hmm, that's odd. I just grabbed the portraits straight from ChinaFE, so I'm not sure what they did to cause the apparent colour difference.

Actually, I think ChinaFE's portraits might be more accurate. I just remembered that Nintendo has FE2's portraits in their museum and the colours more closely match ChinaFE's. So maybe it's your emulator doing something weird? ^^

EDIT

Is it intentional that at the bottom of the Character Growths page, there is still "Children Characters [To be added]" when they have their own section now?

Oh, I completely forgot about that.

Although, those pages may become redundant soon, so don't worry about it ; )

Edited by VincentASM

That's actually intended, but I understand why you might think it's a mistake.

The Communications page is part of the FE13 pre-release section, but I'm linking to it from the main section because I haven't had time to make new (post-release) pages for StreetPass and Dual Tag.

Not sure if it's been brought up, but I just noticed a few typos in the Dart/Rebecca B support:

B Support

Rebecca: Umm...Dart!

Dart: Hm? What, you again?

Rebecca: My name is Rebecca. I wanted to apologize for earlier...

Dart: Apologize?

Rebecca: For...being afraid of you... I’m sorry.

Dart: Don’t worry about it. That is to say, it’s a rare woman that don’t fear pirates.

Rebecca: I suppose so... But I’m still sorry.

Dart: I said it’s fine. ...Urp. Oog... The beat in my belly is growling again...

Rebecca: Oh! Here. Have this!

Dart: What’s in here?

Rebecca: It’s a special lunch I make. Fresh fruit, roasted fowl, herbed bread, and...

Dart: Urp...

Rebecca: Here you go.

Dart: Uhh, all right, then. So now we’re even? Is that fair?

Rebecca: Sure!

Can't actually check, but I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be "beast" and "made," especially this one. If it is "make," the translators and testers should be ashamed of themselves :P

I actually think Make could be argued as correct, she could mean she makes it all the time. Not just one she made.

"Its a special lunch I make all the time." Would sound better, though.

http://serenesforest...llery/fe13.html

There are a few repeats in the MU section. MU 4 and 6 are the same picture, as are 5 and 7.

Edited by L95

Volume 7 of the FE1 manga translation has been done. The files can be downloaded at the thread here.

When time allows, please upload our efforts onto the manga page. I will post again when another volume is completed.

I actually think Make could be argued as correct, she could mean she makes it all the time. Not just one she made.

"Its a special lunch I make all the time." Would sound better, though.

http://serenesforest...llery/fe13.html

There are a few repeats in the MU section. MU 4 and 6 are the same picture, as are 5 and 7.

Hadn't thought of that. Very true.

For New Mystery of the Emblem, You may as well just change TBA for Europe and America to - since it doesn't look like FE12 will be released in those areas...

In the fe13 FAQ section 3 you state that double is only available from chapter 3 onwards, it's not.

It's always available in hard/lunatic/lunatic+ and it becomes always available in normal once you turn off the tutorial

EDIT: something else I just found , in the spotpass section you say that stats may differ depending upon difficulty, while that is true they only change while you're fighting them after you recruit them their stats go back to their normal stats and I didn't see that mentioned anywhere and people merely reading the site might be confused

Edited by Velth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JbGRnrqseY

So... for the Mastery Skill activation rates.

Goldie has claimed to have tested it for all of them, and that all of them seem to have the conclusion of being based on whatever stat it uses and then halving it.

What are we going to do about it? Are you going to update the skills page for FE10, Vincent?

http://www.serenesforest.net/fe10/skill.html

Or will more testing need to be done, recorded? Because I'll be able to do that as well if you need that.

Hmm, that's odd. I just grabbed the portraits straight from ChinaFE, so I'm not sure what they did to cause the apparent colour difference.

Actually, I think ChinaFE's portraits might be more accurate. I just remembered that Nintendo has FE2's portraits in their museum and the colours more closely match ChinaFE's. So maybe it's your emulator doing something weird? ^^

Huh, that was kinda weird? I can probably ask anyone who have those portraits look like in their game. I wasn't sure where those portraits come from?

-------

Also, I am not sure if you saw this topic or not on the Site Content Topic about Fire Emblem References? But, I did found a couple of Fire Emblem references (and also credit Hardin for finding the FE references from Glory of Hercules and Metal Combat) that you can might add it to General Page and might add a page as Fire Emblem References, List of Fire Emblem references, or List of Fire Emblem references in popular culture. And I definitly forgot to add about the other Fire Emblem references from Pokémon Puzzle League and the Panel de Pon that they used the sound effect from FE3 that Marthur mentioned in the FE4 Thread (might add that reference as well).

Source: http://serenesforest...showtopic=32628 and here: FE Wiki and Fire Emblem Online.

------

And for FE4 Character introduction (Second Generation) page, the FE4 Tanslation project team are going to use Celice as 'Serlis' for the updated patch and I think this might need to add Serlis to the Character introduction page since that is his official name mentioned outside of Japan. Should we consider adding a note about the Serlis part or change Celice to Serlis?

http://www.serenesfo...fe4/char_2.html

Edited by King Marth 64

Another support convo one.

C Support

Serra: Ah, Lord Hector.

Hector: Yeah?

Serra: Isn’t there something you’d like to tell me? Really, there’s no need to hold back.

Hector: Huh? What are you talking about?

Serra: Why, your words of thanks, of course!

Hector: Why should I thank you?

Serra: You yourself told me, Lord Hector: “Stay in Ostia, someone needs to defend the homeland.”

Hector: Uh huh.

Serra: Yet, I, in my thoughtfulness have come with you! I’ve come all the way here for you, Lord Hector! I’d take a “thank you,” of failing that, a bucket of jewels! Anything will do.

Hector: You want me to thank you for disobeying orders? To tell the truth, I find it hard to fight with you here!

Serra: Really! The nerve of some people! I thought you would be more understanding, Lord Hector!

Hector: Understanding of what?

Serra: Why, I am the only sister in this army!

Hector: Yeah, that’s true, now that you mention it. Of course, a replacement would work just as well...

Serra: R-Really! Must you taunt me so? What if I really find a replacement! What then?

Hector: Actually, I was kinda being serious...

I think it's supposed to be or.

On the Hints and Secrets page for FE13, if you scroll down to the bottom, Mystletainn is misspelled as Mysteltinn.

Given that the official Western translated version has yet to be released, shouldn't you wait until then to start saying that things in FE13 are spelt incorrectly?

Given that the official Western translated version has yet to be released, shouldn't you wait until then to start saying that things in FE13 are spelt incorrectly?

Well, the two names were off by a letter so I thought it was misspelled.

http://serenesforest.net/fe7/boss_hard.html

The asterisks part is confusing. It sounds like it's saying the stats are for HHM, and the asterisks are used to denote EHM stats, but while Limstella has her lower stats marked with an asterisk, Fargus has his higher stats marked. Is this a mistake?

Well, the two names were off by a letter so I thought it was misspelled.

The shortened version is listed earlier on the page, and both versions are listed at the bottom, as both separate weapons are present.

Edited by Othin