Mistakes or errors on the site

VincentASM

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, should be all fixed now.

No clue what I did to Oscar. I'm sure I automated the averages o__o

FFtF and intro still say ( post counts won't rise) after they have been removed.

That's technically not a "site error", but I'll get to that : P

Edited by VincentASM

I'm just typing these in as I read the support scripts in boredom...

One of Heath's lines in the Vaida/Heath B support has a misspelling. It says "perhaps this army has softened me a little bid".

Also, in thier A support, Heath says, "You are still as strong as beautiful as when we first met..."

Isadora's last line in her C support with Geitz, I think there should be a space there.

In Legault and Nino's B support, I'm not sure that Nino says three lines in a row.

Edited by Master Gordin

http://serenesforest.net/fe11/

It says, "Just when all hope seemed lost, the heroic Anri appeared and slayed Medeus using the blade of light, Falchion." You might want to change "slayed" to "slew".

Also, the next sentence says that Medeus "has resurrected". You might to change it to, "has been resurrected", or to, "has awoken", or something like that. While the dictionary says that "to resurrect" can be used as either a transitive or intransitive verb, I have never seen another instance where it was in the intransitive.

I kept forgetting to check out this topic. All the mistakes should have been fixed now.

Isadora's line isn't a mistake, odd as it may seem.

As for spelling errors, it depends on how notable they are. You can mention them if you want though.

Edited by VincentASM

I kept forgetting to check out this topic. All the mistakes should have been fixed now.

Isadora's line isn't a mistake, odd as it may seem.

As for spelling errors, it depends on how notable they are. You can mention them if you want though.

It also depends if it's just Vincent with his silly British English.

http://www.serenesforest.net/fe10/chapter3.html

In "Chapter Data" Part 3-Final, it says that the objective is to rout. Isn't the objective to have 80 units (total, counting NPCs) die?

While you are technically correct in that 80 units dying will end the chapter, the game says the objective is to rout. I'm not sure what they should make the site say for that.

Unless I'm crazy, FE 11 staff experience seems to change with weapon level. I see mentions of "level" on the staff and calculation pages, but I assumed this meant character level. Am I wrong?

The Level listed is indeed the character's Level.

I don't recall Weapon Level being a factor, but its not completely unlikely I suppose.

EDIT

I tried using a Heal staff with E staves and got 15 Exp (at Level 10 unpromoted). I then tried it with A staves and still got 15 Exp.

Edited by VincentASM

I was using a Mend staff, gaining 11 exp per heal. Once I hit C in staves, I only gained 10. This was with a promoted unit.

When I finish this chapter I'll go back to my map save. :\

Edited by Meteor

:angry: Not everyone uses American English. Like me. Or Crash.

Silly, silly Brits. :P

You know I'm joking right?

Were you playing on the harder difficulties?

I seem to recall the harder difficulties add in more promoted units, but those ones don't count for the recruitment criteria.

In any case, I killed the General and Shiper in HNM and got Karel to show up (otherwise, if I left the Sniper alive I got Harken).

Were you playing on the harder difficulties?

I seem to recall the harder difficulties add in more promoted units, but those ones don't count for the recruitment criteria.

In any case, I killed the General and Shiper in HNM and got Karel to show up (otherwise, if I left the Sniper alive I got Harken).

If that's the case, then the requirement is definitely only two. Sorry about that.

EDIT: Another thing about this level...what are the requirements to get to Jerme's chapter? Every time I play this game I get Kenneth's chapter, even though I'm always only using one or two magic units.

Edited by Old Snake

To be honest, I wasn't 100% paying attention there, so there's a very small possibility that I killed a third promoted enemy without noticing (which admittedly would be quite hard to do).

For Jerme's stage, you need:

The total Level of Erk, Serra, Priscilla and Lucius is less than the total Level of Guy, Dorcas, Bartre and Raven (fallen characters' Levels count as 0).