FEBinary programs and hacks in here:

Celice

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little help on chapter 14 with enemy villagers do I have to kill them or let them escape.

You can talk to them with any unit and they will leave the map instantly. If you save them all this way you will get a warp staff and money at the end of the chapter. I don't think you get anything if you kill them or let them escape.

And I assume you know you can recruit the thief with Saya.

Edited by Vince777

Hey can you help me. Is that squinting bishop in the night assault chapter recruitable. Also how do I recruit the three evil sisters? They have affinity so they're recruitable right?VTHE bishop doesn't show up as a unit but in the cutscenes.

Edited by TerryPrince

• 3 weeks later...

Tried the "white patch", tried FE6 and FE7 too just to make sure, tests came negative. Tried FE8, VBA kept throwing out error messages and I couldn't close it. Not even VBA-M would work.

EDIT: Also, is anyone able to translate what the readme (I think it's a readme) says? I honestly don't know.

Edited by A Nice Guy

The readme seems to be saying it is a full remodel of FE8, and also mentions that they have borrowed some of MK404's animations and give credit and for them to be contacted if this is unacceptable.

Giving credit and asking to be contacted is pretty normal in Japanese romhacking scenes.

• 4 weeks later...

So all the links for the patches of the Genealogies of whatever that that are in the first post of this topic (Aira, Tordo, Neir, etc) - which was also posted as is in other communities, so no such luck as looking for links - are dead.

Links like this:

http://febin.so.land.to/src/FE0762.zip

And those patches don't seem to be in the uploader that's currently being used. Anyone would happen to have those patches so we can upload them in new places? Is Celice still around? I skimmed the thread and only managed to recover Genealogy of Ayra that someone asked him for.

Thanks in advance.

Green patch link if anyone needs it. This isn't going to be on my Dropbox forever, so nab it if you want it.

Also, now that I've found time, I'm going to resume playing Sword of Heaven and Earth and try to finish that character guide in the next month or so.

Alusq, would you mind leaving a link to Sword of heaven and earth too? It seems the patch isn't in the uploader anymore, I just can't find it

Boop

Unfortunately, this and the Green patch are the only Japanese FEGBA projects that I cared to download before whatever happened to the uploader. I also have the archive of FE4/5 tools/etc, but that's it.

edit: updated with the latest version.

Edited by Lusqina

Boop

Unfortunately, this and the Green patch are the only Japanese FEGBA projects that I cared to download before whatever happened to the uploader. I also have the archive of FE4/5 tools/etc, but that's it.

Thank you very much, I was really after this patch, I'm gonna start playing right away :D

• 4 weeks later...

White Patch released on the uploader recently. The patch size is around 15MB. I applied it to Japanese FE8 but VBA threw up crashes. Did anyone else try this hack yet?

Was looking and it and another fe8 hack have the same issues a spell editer on the uploader calmes to not work on no$cash might that be it FE8まほーv2+説明書 or could it be a patch in this archive ロード自作パッチ類 don't have a clue other wise