• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Maaaaaan, Youtube's so mean to me... :<

It loads videos halfway and then completely stops, so I have to refresh the page and put it back to where I was at...

What the heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeck

For a brief second a black box appears across over half of the screen and then it didn't let me open spoiler tags.

And then a tiny white box that looked like it was supposed to be an ad that was about to play a video appeared centered at the bottom of the screen...

SF's being mean to me ;~;

Oh actually the white appears at the very bottom of the page like those jump page icons x3

And yeah maybe I'll try switching skins (it's only happening in one topic though)

EDIT: Okay no matter which skin I use it keeps doing the same thing ;A;

And it's doing it in this topic too now

Edited by Freohr Datia

ihsfiubrhyiulbqlkeurbhfaiuebhlkqhvleufiluernhlgkjrhqliuerhleewkufhlaerwkjghberw

I remember downloading this one scanner thingy but I never really used it and only used it one time so I forget what it was called XD

But apparently Norton was already put on my laptop and it's just been sitting there doing nothing so I guess right now it's trying to connect to my account and it's just taking forever and ever and ever to do anything...

I almost might just try getting another virus scanner XD

Sedgar and Wolf are getting sixes in their RTU thread. That kind of surprises me.

I almost might just try getting another virus scanner XD

I would recommend getting Avast. :Knoll:

Sedgar and Wolf are getting sixes in their RTU thread. That kind of surprises me.

I would recommend getting Avast. :Knoll:

I was about to =3

But in the middle of it being slow a warning window popped up from it already and it said..........................

Firefox was running too much memory..... XD

Was that what caused the whole thing??

Well it just finished up so I'm scanning now anyway. Because it's doing a very good job at Not Responding.

Okay I did a quick scan that found 69 low risk little buggers. So I got it to clear those.

But I wanna try a full scan now. Cause firefox is still freezing up.

Lunatic 19 down

I hate that chapter so much

I tried doing that without using the Rescue staff while recruiting everyone.

I failed massively hard despite a capped MU and an otherwise solid team of Sniper Palla/Swordmaster Luke/Swordmaster Nabarl/Horseman Ryan/Whatever Sirius/bunch of staffers.

Reinforcments are idiotic and I can't get Roshe near Vyland fast enough.

Edited by Dio

I tried doing that without using the Rescue staff while recruiting everyone.

I failed massively hard despite a capped MU and an otherwise solid team of Sniper Palla/Swordmaster Luke/Swordmaster Nabarl/Horseman Ryan/Whatever Sirius/bunch of staffers.

Reinforcments are idiotic and I can't get Roshe near Vyland fast enough.

Yeah, same. I ended up using rescue. Twice. Urgh. Gotta fix those sticks at some point. >___<

Nosferatu Sage!Yumina saved my ass, though. Took out 8 out of the 12 Dracodeathspawn after taking a Starsphere. Totally MVP of the chapter.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

I like her personality and Malicia annoys the fuck out of me. I keep Malicia around as a dedicated staffer since she has Hammerne, but that's it.

I mean, somebody's gotta kill Gharnef. Yumina and Navarre was the two characters I favoured and Yumina was mainly because of Starlight anyway. IDK, I'm not doing anything resembling efficiency, so I could afford to put some favoritism on decent-but-not-great units. And then fucking shit Yumina wants to be ridiculous

Etzel has gotten speed a grand total of once. Out of 10 levels. what the fuck man at least Excalibur is a good one-hit bomb against anything that flies

Edited by Luminescent Blade