FE4 THREAD

Fia

i don't know

perhaps i'm curious about how far i can go before advancement becomes impossible/a huge chore
i suppose there's a certain masochistic pleasure in being f2p in a p2w game

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Rerolling for Celica, I see

>v>

Indeed

1 minute ago, Tonton said:

i can't fucking stay logged in more than one device on serenes forest anymore and it's fucking annoying 

fuck this site

;_;

18 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Rerolling for Celica, I see

>v>

Indeed

1 minute ago, Tonton said:

i can't fucking stay logged in more than one device on serenes forest anymore and it's fucking annoying 

fuck this site

;_;

5 minutes ago, Tonton said:

fuck this site

Weird, I have no problem with this. I stay logged in on my phone and OC all the time.

Unless this is a thing that only started today, since I didn't actually get a chance to log on before I left for work.

32 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Weird, I have no problem with this. I stay logged in on my phone and OC all the time.

Unless this is a thing that only started today, since I didn't actually get a chance to log on before I left for work.

i was logged on to my computer and phone for the longest time (before the update probably, i don't remember having to use my email to log in like i need now)

but the other day when i logged into my notebook i was logged out the rest and now i can't stay logged into more than one place

32 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

i was logged on to my computer and phone for the longest time (before the update probably, i don't remember having to use my email to log in like i need now)

but the other day when i logged into my notebook i was logged out the rest and now i can't stay logged into more than one place

6 minutes ago, Tonton said:

weird
but it seems people have differing issues from others with this new "update"

6 minutes ago, Tonton said:

weird
but it seems people have differing issues from others with this new "update"

1 hour ago, James Bond said:

Indeed

;_;

part of me wants to reroll for brunhilde, but i also know i probably wouldn't get her and a good fire eidolon like i do now
rip

29 minutes ago, Tonton said:

it was like that for me for a while, but then it stopped happening for some reason

now i stay logged in at home no matter how many time i log in and out at work

i think i'm a total weeb
i've been playing p5 with japanese voices but i just turned on english for speedrun preparation/strats and man i cringe every time i hear their voices

1 hour ago, TheEnd said:

i didn't even give eng voices a chance

was it a day one release? because if i knew just how to toggle between the voices when i found the dlc, i would have gone japanese immediately :V