Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Rixia Mao said:

heya woozy
lots happened and i just came out of the hospital like thursday lmao
but what's going on for you

oh my.... 

not much tbh. The same as ever, really.

36 minutes ago, Rixia Mao said:

psych hospital so i'm more stablised... for now.

awww... should try playing p5 yourself /shot

Oh. I see. That's some good news

Funny you mention that actually.

29 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Oh. I see. That's some good news

Funny you mention that actually.

indeed! but i hope you aren't too troubled...

so does that mean you're playing it? 8) ROMANCE THE BEST GRILL FUTABA

1 minute ago, Rixia Mao said:

Only for what's yet to come, but otherwise, nah. Summer's the time of year where I'm the least productive lol

Can't make promises, but I'll def look into her confidant. Atm, she faces competition with Haru

Only for what's yet to come, but otherwise, nah. Summer's the time of year where I'm the least productive lol

Can't make promises, but I'll def look into her confidant. Atm, she faces competition with Haru

1 minute ago, Motendra said:

yeah i read about that earlier... but haha, that's so true about summer and students.

whooooooa. i thought Haru's confidant was kinda dull... she takes the rejection too hard too. then again, i usually feel bad for rejecting the girls. except ann.

yeah i read about that earlier... but haha, that's so true about summer and students.

whooooooa. i thought Haru's confidant was kinda dull... she takes the rejection too hard too. then again, i usually feel bad for rejecting the girls. except ann.

It gets worse for me. I literally go from 100 (being out all the time) to 0 (damn near never leaving home). Oh, how I wish my friends weren't so far away....

That's one way to look at it, I suppose. Then again, given that the person she falls for is the same person that saves her from a forced, unhealthy marriage, I wouldn't blame her for taking it hard. But then again, she's also one of the confidants that i havent seen, so thats mostly conjecture on my part

3 minutes ago, Motendra said:

It gets worse for me. I literally go from 100 (being out all the time) to 0 (damn near never leaving home). Oh, how I wish my friends weren't so far away....

That's one way to look at it, I suppose. Then again, given that the person she falls for is the same person that saves her from a forced, unhealthy marriage, I wouldn't blame her for taking it hard. But then again, she's also one of the confidants that i havent seen, so thats mostly conjecture on my part

ahaha wow that's a drastic change. i can imagine though, having friends being far away

that's true too, i never thought of looking at it that way. i only say that from my perspective but i'm also biased af

2 minutes ago, Rixia Mao said:

ahaha wow that's a drastic change. i can imagine though, having friends being far away

that's true too, i never thought of looking at it that way. i only say that from my perspective but i'm also biased af

Well, it'd have been easier if I didn't live in the outskirts of my town cause then I could just catch the bus. Unfortunately, even THATS a challenge.

So I've noticed lmao

2 minutes ago, Rixia Mao said:

Well, it'd have been easier if I didn't live in the outskirts of my town cause then I could just catch the bus. Unfortunately, even THATS a challenge.

So I've noticed lmao

2 minutes ago, Motendra said:

So I've noticed lmao

>town
rip. but aww...  like with commuting to school? buses can be convenient but they're also super time consuming

lmao YES

8 minutes ago, Rixia Mao said:

>town
rip. but aww...  like with commuting to school? buses can be convenient but they're also super time consuming

lmao YES

I use town and city interchangeably as the place is not too big, but also not too small.  Thats also true, which would mean I wouldnt be able to stay out as long as usual :/

Speaking of, I might have to go through everyone's confidants, cause tbh, I never thoroughly saw anyone's completely save for Makoto and Kawakami and only remember bits and pieces of everyone else, if not the first few.

I use town and city interchangeably as the place is not too big, but also not too small.  Thats also true, which would mean I wouldnt be able to stay out as long as usual :/

Speaking of, I might have to go through everyone's confidants, cause tbh, I never thoroughly saw anyone's completely save for Makoto and Kawakami and only remember bits and pieces of everyone else, if not the first few.

ohhhh i see... maybe suburbs? idk lmao. and yeah, that's a problem with public transportation...

yeah it's hard to go through everyone. if you don't mind, you can use a guide for all confidants

38 minutes ago, Rixia Mao said:

ohhhh i see... maybe suburbs? idk lmao. and yeah, that's a problem with public transportation...

yeah it's hard to go through everyone. if you don't mind, you can use a guide for all confidants

There are a lot of burbs in the area, so I suppose that works ahaha

Wait, is it even possible to go through em all in one playthrough?

38 minutes ago, Rixia Mao said:

9 minutes ago, Motendra said:

apparently! trist? said david did it