Top Posters In This Topic

On 25/08/2017 at 4:18 AM, James Bond said:

Everyone betrays me in the end....

for some reason I cannot see that pic

Edit: Whatever I just saw it, it is a very cool pic

saskules pls

11 hours ago, Fleece said:

NINE DAYS!! NINE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant think of anything else help pfmpkld; im probably going to bring it up a lot

wooo go go go
you two should come up to LA and we should all hang out or something
nah jk i won't ruin your date

6 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

do it! be hapus!

yeah!!!!! thank

58 minutes ago, Rixia Mao said:

wooo go go go
you two should come up to LA and we should all hang out or something
nah jk i won't ruin your date

yeeeeeeeee

and depending on how things go we might be staying around LA most of the time anyway for convenience sake so we'll be around!
We were hoping we could stay at his hometown for a couple of days so it'd be easier for us to hang out with his sister + other friends/family more but his mom won't let us both stay at the house and theres no hotels where he lives with reasonable prices so POOP

3 minutes ago, Fleece said:

yeeeeeeeee

and depending on how things go we might be staying around LA most of the time anyway for convenience sake so we'll be around!
We were hoping we could stay at his hometown for a couple of days so it'd be easier for us to hang out with his sister + other friends/family more but his mom won't let us both stay at the house and theres no hotels where he lives with reasonable prices so POOP

oh i can see why his mom wouldn't let the two of you in the house. :P but it would be easier considering he's still far from LA. well, you can always take the train to him! i think the train station is faster and can bring you near him? not sure. not directly but he can always pick you up there. AND YOU GET TO EXPERIENCE THE TRAIN (not subway). ahahaha but it's all up to the two of you
though if we'd meet up somehow somewhere, i doubt i can this time around =x maybe when you can move out here

2 minutes ago, Rixia Mao said:

oh i can see why his mom wouldn't let the two of you in the house. :P but it would be easier considering he's still far from LA. well, you can always take the train to him! i think the train station is faster and can bring you near him? not sure. not directly but he can always pick you up there. AND YOU GET TO EXPERIENCE THE TRAIN (not subway). ahahaha but it's all up to the two of you
though if we'd meet up somehow somewhere, i doubt i can this time around =x maybe when you can move out here

Oh I mean like, we're allowed to stay together but we just can't do it in her house-- I do wanna ride a train at some point though 

Oh, awwwwww.. But that works yes!

1 minute ago, Fleece said:

Oh I mean like, we're allowed to stay together but we just can't do it in her house-- I do wanna ride a train at some point though 

Oh, awwwwww.. But that works yes!

oh, i see. but yes! though that means staying in downtown and that place smells funny... literally

i'll let that smelly pride know otherwise

12 minutes ago, Rixia Mao said:

oh, i see. but yes! though that means staying in downtown and that place smells funny... literally

i'll let that smelly pride know otherwise

It smells???? ;_; I hope its not too pungent thats gonna suck..o well

11 minutes ago, TheEnd said:

there goes lewdy

w what

2 minutes ago, Fleece said:

It smells???? ;_; I hope its not too pungent thats gonna suck..o well

okay i'm probably exaggerating..... depending on where you go. some places reek of piss, like a certain bus stop i used to go to but not anymore because TRAIN

also i think TE meant "do it" in her house

Edited by Rixia Mao

3 minutes ago, Rixia Mao said:

okay i'm probably exaggerating..... depending on where you go. some places reek of piss, like a certain bus stop i used to go to but not anymore because TRAIN

also i think TE meant "do it" in her house

wow piss.......what are people doing around there get ur shit together but hooray for avoiding bad bus stops

ya I figured but I didn't wanna humor him so he can accuse me of being a lewdy even more!! hmphhhh
and Pride kept trying to explain to her nothing is gonna happen because doing anything at someone's parent's house is fucking weird anyway but she's hardcore catholic and doesn't want unmarried couples staying at her house rip

10 hours ago, Fleece said:

wow piss.......what are people doing around there get ur shit together but hooray for avoiding bad bus stops

ya I figured but I didn't wanna humor him so he can accuse me of being a lewdy even more!! hmphhhh
and Pride kept trying to explain to her nothing is gonna happen because doing anything at someone's parent's house is fucking weird anyway but she's hardcore catholic and doesn't want unmarried couples staying at her house rip

"even more"

how would that be even possible

3 hours ago, James Bond said:

*pokes TE*

w-what