• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, James Bond said:

You didn't see that Mario pic I posted some days ago...

communist mario, huh

indeed i didn't

as you can see, i haven't quite been around

been spending most of my time on yakuza and lewd gacha
also rip sf

Just now, TheEnd said:

communist mario, huh

indeed i didn't

as you can see, i haven't quite been around

been spending most of my time on yakuza and lewd gacha
also rip sf

=(

Shame...

Yes, it is obvious...

Oh you...
What to do....even I am not around as much anymore, thus the depression,
I used to get so much out of this Thread, I didn't have need of any potential friend. But now....

1 minute ago, TheEnd said:

you'll have to choose the madness of your preference, saskules

And I chose the greatest madness that I could, real life....

Edited by James Bond

2 minutes ago, James Bond said:

And I chose the greatest madness that I could, real life....

such an abusive relationship, though
i think you might need to see another madness on the side

Just now, TheEnd said:

such an abusive relationship, though
i think you might need to see another madness on the side

I am out of inspiration...I suppose that is the price you get to pay for deciding not to grow up properly....

3 minutes ago, James Bond said:

I am out of inspiration...I suppose that is the price you get to pay for deciding not to grow up properly....

i can't exactly talk about growing properly, i suspect the price of trying to stop being a manchild is far too high for me to pay nowadays
or rather, the cost-benefit ratio is looking pretty bad, especially when you feel like you live in a world on the verge of breaking

30 minutes ago, TheEnd said:

i can't exactly talk about growing properly, i suspect the price of trying to stop being a manchild is far too high for me to pay nowadays
or rather, the cost-benefit ratio is looking pretty bad, especially when you feel like you live in a world on the verge of breaking

Same actually...

16 hours ago, James Bond said:

Oh...

Tonight, I woke up because of the rain, it's leaking right next to me bed for god sake, then I woke up and started having so many negative thoughts...not regarding that friend but for another person now...

stop those thoughts before they get even further! that's what my therapist (or previous one because my main one is on maternity leave) tells me to do. stop those irrational thoughts midway so they don't plunge you deeper into a depression. you can do it. i mean i dunno if i can, but i'm sure both of us are capable of doing it.

40 minutes ago, Rixia Mao said:

stop those thoughts before they get even further! that's what my therapist (or previous one because my main one is on maternity leave) tells me to do. stop those irrational thoughts midway so they don't plunge you deeper into a depression. you can do it. i mean i dunno if i can, but i'm sure both of us are capable of doing it.

Well it is always so easy for me to blame others for ignoring me, but isn't it actually me who is such a weakling...if I was not, none of the would act like that...it is my own insecurity and fears that make me too attached to some people. Then those people just want to back away, naturally. Same goes whether those people re just friends or if I want something more with them.

I totally understand this, but I can't understand why I can't just act normal and get over it...I sure hope that stopping those thoughts will help. I sure hope you can make it through.

6 hours ago, James Bond said:

Well it is always so easy for me to blame others for ignoring me, but isn't it actually me who is such a weakling...if I was not, none of the would act like that...it is my own insecurity and fears that make me too attached to some people. Then those people just want to back away, naturally. Same goes whether those people re just friends or if I want something more with them.

I totally understand this, but I can't understand why I can't just act normal and get over it...I sure hope that stopping those thoughts will help. I sure hope you can make it through.

well first thing first, i doubt they're ignoring you intentionally... i understand about insecurity and fears so i completely understand you. even if some of them will back away eventually, i'm sure you'll meet friends and a special someone who won't. i mean i think i have???? or well more like i have already so i know you can too.

me too. if both of us could act normal and not be so attached and stuff. stopping the thoughts as they come and try to come up with something you can do throughout the day to help!

7 hours ago, Rixia Mao said:

well first thing first, i doubt they're ignoring you intentionally... i understand about insecurity and fears so i completely understand you. even if some of them will back away eventually, i'm sure you'll meet friends and a special someone who won't. i mean i think i have???? or well more like i have already so i know you can too.

me too. if both of us could act normal and not be so attached and stuff. stopping the thoughts as they come and try to come up with something you can do throughout the day to help!

Apparently, it has to be done. I suppose you are right, anything that is to happen, will happen on its own.

Well, thank you, being able to get this off my chest especially to someone who knows how it is already, makes me feel better.