• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, James Bond said:

Apparently, it has to be done. I suppose you are right, anything that is to happen, will happen on its own.

Well, thank you, being able to get this off my chest especially to someone who knows how it is already, makes me feel better.

yes, so we must be patient... as difficult as that is

haha of course. i know people feel like they're the only one in their struggles so when i see you struggling similar to mine, i feel i should step in. but that's good it makes you feel better!!

2 hours ago, Rixia Mao said:

yes, so we must be patient... as difficult as that is

haha of course. i know people feel like they're the only one in their struggles so when i see you struggling similar to mine, i feel i should step in. but that's good it makes you feel better!!

Patience is a virtue, one that I don't possess... :(

indeed, we all feel like our problems are the only ones. But it's only because they matter so much to us...well thanks again

1 hour ago, James Bond said:

Patience is a virtue, one that I don't possess... :(

indeed, we all feel like our problems are the only ones. But it's only because they matter so much to us...well thanks again

me neither tbh

of course, but we also gotta keep in mind that that is not true. but no problem o/

tfw your mom is so overbearing and wants to control you so badly she's willing to move across the entire country once you do

anyway HI GUYS i'm home and tired as heck a lot sure has happened and I'm so used to seeing forests Cali is weeeeeeeeeird and I got to see a tumbleweed in person for the first time ever that was p neat

1 hour ago, Fleece said:

tfw your mom is so overbearing and wants to control you so badly she's willing to move across the entire country once you do

anyway HI GUYS i'm home and tired as heck a lot sure has happened and I'm so used to seeing forests Cali is weeeeeeeee~! and I got to see a tumbleweed in person for the first time ever that was p neat

fixed that for u

i'm glad u enjoyed ur stay. tell ur mum i said hi, and that she doesn't need to move with u ;/

establish a visiting schedule as a form of negoatiation

1 hour ago, Fleece said:

anyway HI GUYS i'm home and tired as heck a lot sure has happened and I'm so used to seeing forests Cali is weeeeeeeee~! and I got to see a tumbleweed in person for the first time ever that was p neat

fixed that for u

i'm glad u enjoyed ur stay. tell ur mum i said hi, and that she doesn't need to move with u ;/

1 minute ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

fixed that for u

thx though I didn't even mean it like a bad kind of weird!! its just holy shit the land is so dry here and theres more of a variety and shops and shit man its a real doozy

np, and she's being difficult because she says it unlikely we'd see each other more than once a year since we would be on opposite coasts and a round trip does get p pricy but c'mon..

she basically keeps backing me into a corner by asking things that will make me look like an ass if I give an answer thats not a definite yes such as "you're not going to miss me if you live that far away?" or "you're really okay with not being able to see us much?" (though tbh I really don't want anything to do with them but I have to at least pretend I care since I still live under her roof for now and want to keep things civil) 

1 minute ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

fixed that for u

thx though I didn't even mean it like a bad kind of weird!! its just holy shit the land is so dry here and theres more of a variety and shops and shit man its a real doozy

np, and she's being difficult because she says it unlikely we'd see each other more than once a year since we would be on opposite coasts and a round trip does get p pricy but c'mon..

she basically keeps backing me into a corner by asking things that will make me look like an ass if I give an answer thats not a definite yes such as "you're not going to miss me if you live that far away?" or "you're really okay with not being able to see us much?" (though tbh I really don't want anything to do with them but I have to at least pretend I care since I still live under her roof for now and want to keep things civil) 

1 hour ago, Fleece said:

soft tactics twerk best here

suggestions include acting uninterested in california, "it wasnt that great anyway. bunch of weird buttmunchers;" along with steering the conversation to how mumsy wouldnt feel right in california "you wouldn't like it there mums. what about ur friends here. over there you'd have to wear uggs, drink starbucks and turn into a basic buttmuncher" etc. etc.

although if you overdo it and don't believe what you're saying yourself..it might backfire :^)

as far as being put into a corner, just have to put up with it and keep promising / saying i love you. if the visitation schedule is too much (for her,) you might have to promise a daily / weekly contact thing too ;/

why does it feel like im giving advice for a clingy grillfiend

I'M GLAD YOU ENJOYED MY CALIFORNIA, LETTUCE. i suppose you live in suburbs or something, i didn't have too much to adjust to

also your mom is crazy. let your goddamn kid move out, it's not about not wanting to see them. i mean even my parents let me move here and they were overprotective af and my dad's willing to spend the money to visit me a few times in the year. but yeah do what that buttmuncher is saying.

On 9/14/2017 at 3:08 AM, buttmuncher.ops said:

soft tactics twerk best here

suggestions include acting uninterested in california, "it wasnt that great anyway. bunch of weird buttmunchers;" along with steering the conversation to how mumsy wouldnt feel right in california "you wouldn't like it there mums. what about ur friends here. over there you'd have to wear uggs, drink starbucks and turn into a basic buttmuncher" etc. etc.

although if you overdo it and don't believe what you're saying yourself..it might backfire :^)

as far as being put into a corner, just have to put up with it and keep promising / saying i love you. if the visitation schedule is too much (for her,) you might have to promise a daily / weekly contact thing too ;/

why does it feel like im giving advice for a clingy grillfiend

hhhhhmmmmm yeah I thought of that but it might backfire on me anyways because she might think I'll regret going and have to waste money to bail me out the same way she did with my brother and might also make it more difficult for me to leave, I don't know

Honestly I couldn't take it anymore and once again I had to cave in to her and tell her I want her to move there when I actually don't-- I'm not moving solely to get away from my family but that would be a huge bonus and them intending to move there anyway to be closer to me feels like I'm being suffocated, they say they won't bother me much but I don't really feel like I can't trust them

So I'm pretending to be okay with them around when I'm not, but I'm seriously exhausted with putting up for this for years; if things get bad enough when I move and they move here I'll cut off all contact if I have to

well she is p clingy as well as controlling, my dad is also that way kinda ://///

On 9/14/2017 at 10:55 AM, Rixia Mao said:

I'M GLAD YOU ENJOYED MY CALIFORNIA, LETTUCE. i suppose you live in suburbs or something, i didn't have too much to adjust to

also your mom is crazy. let your goddamn kid move out, it's not about not wanting to see them. i mean even my parents let me move here and they were overprotective af and my dad's willing to spend the money to visit me a few times in the year. but yeah do what that buttmuncher is saying.

\0/ and lol yea, theres forests and green p much everywhere I live when its not winter

ikr, idk why they want me to keep depending on them solely so bad but I wanna get over my dependency issues because its ingrained severely but they want things to stay the same so its like ????????? ok

On 9/14/2017 at 11:43 AM, Freohr Datia said:

on top of all this mature and helpful advice I would like to contribute:

good lord letty your mother really needs a new hobby

thanks fre I had a good chuckle over that

I think she would be better off if she had more hobbies besides watching TV all the time and having more of a social life though i think she has trouble keeping friends because she gets somewhat overbearing with them to to a lesser extent ugggggggh