• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Fleece said:

\0/ and lol yea, theres forests and green p much everywhere I live when its not winter

ikr, idk why they want me to keep depending on them solely so bad but I wanna get over my dependency issues because its ingrained severely but they want things to stay the same so its like ????????? ok

you won't regret it if/when you move over here. AND PRIDE IS HERE. but how often were you guys in downtown anyway? also you'll never see snow ever again

I KNOW ME TOO @ dependency issues.. they should learn a thing or two from my dad about letting their children go. the only reason my dad brings up me going back is for an entirely different reason... but yeah. I wish the best of luck to you. ;; I'LL PRAY FOR YOU

8 hours ago, Rixia Mao said:

you won't regret it if/when you move over here. AND PRIDE IS HERE. but how often were you guys in downtown anyway? also you'll never see snow ever again

I KNOW ME TOO @ dependency issues.. they should learn a thing or two from my dad about letting their children go. the only reason my dad brings up me going back is for an entirely different reason... but yeah. I wish the best of luck to you. ;; I'LL PRAY FOR YOU

ya I believe that, I was actually doing a lot better before being back here too..... also YEAH and actually we only stopped by LA twice and didn't have much time both times, only got around to the Little Tokyo area because we actually got a decent hotel in Ontario instead that Pride's dad found which is in the middle of the road between there and where he lives so it was more convenient and also I hate snow so good lmao

yeah the whole situation is fucked up and its fucked me up pfffffbtbhf but I'm glad that your dad seems more understanding 
THANKS

3 hours ago, Fleece said:

ya I believe that, I was actually doing a lot better before being back here too..... also YEAH and actually we only stopped by LA twice and didn't have much time both times, only got around to the Little Tokyo area because we actually got a decent hotel in Ontario instead that Pride's dad found which is in the middle of the road between there and where he lives so it was more convenient and also I hate snow so good lmao

yeah the whole situation is fucked up and its fucked me up pfffffbtbhf but I'm glad that your dad seems more understanding 
THANKS

ahah a change of scenery can do a lot! like it has for me. 8) but i'm glad you were a lot better when you came here. ah well, that's okay, at least you got to Little Tokyo!! So good!

it totally is... but i still hope things will work out for you eventually. :c and by that, i mean you coming over here without your parents or at least something that will be good for you.

9 hours ago, James Bond said:

>:3

i saw what you did there

6 hours ago, Rixia Mao said:

NO i don't even get notifications from people i "follow"
i just thought HEY LET'S FOLLOW THAT OLD MAN

<_<
>_>

i found someone in the lewd gacha who really reminds me of rey
it's weird

46 minutes ago, Rixia Mao said:

not sure why i even did that because i don't bother actually following people

i don't even post here anymore!

3 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

But then how is the place gonna ever get its eternal respite if people will keep posting?

Everyone gets what they deserve...and this thread deserves activity...

47 minutes ago, Austin said:

more importantly has dio come back yet

Nope, unfortunately...

dio can be easily found by those who really want to find him

9 hours ago, Rixia Mao said:

don't forsake this thread!

and i don't get notifications on people's posts anyway!

i already have
i'm sorry, new sf too strong

then why

8 hours ago, James Bond said:

I know

You need to fix this

nah